Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ominous Loading Screen Message?[Megathread]

Cleesus

Sadly I'm at work atm, but I intend to start playing the moment I get off (assuming the internet and cable is back up at my place when I do, storms and all). I'm not sure if there are other messages to be grabbed aside from this one, but I would hope so.

It's too good of an idea for DE to pass up.

We went INSANE when Hek showed his ugly mug.

Bring on the hype DE.

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

I'm interpreting this as something interfered with the Tenno comm systems, but the connection was immediately re established.

My question is what is the Margoolihs implants.  Seeing the sequence I'm going to assume it has something to do with seeing what the tenno are doing if not controlling them.  The Synapse Overlay in this case is either the actual implants inside the tenno that are being used to control them or the Tenno's link to their suits

Given all the signal, sync, carrier references it's _much_ more likely to be "Error Vector Magnitude" ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Error_vector_magnitude ) And nothing to do with focus, just the connection to the Void (given we get the message when leaving the void)

It's all basically techno-blurb about losing a signal

I got the strange loading screen loading INTO Eris, not the void and not leaving.

It actually kind of sounds like docking procedures for our liset docking with the Orbiter.

Edit: Given the fact tho that it's not limited to mission completion however I'm inclined to think it isn't.

Edited by Gravalite

The message is actually your ship taking counter measures upon detecting a cloaked Sentient Carrier nearby.

My thoughts exactly.

It actually kind of sounds like docking procedures for our liset docking with the Orbiter.

Or the liset and orbiter having issues with the void link that they share.

My thoughts exactly.

Or the liset and orbiter having issues with the void link that they share.

I find it kind of strange that the ship or AI would say something like "Good Night My Sweet Angel", to me it comes off like someone is sacrificing themselves to save their child by putting them into cryosleep and into saftey while the place gets closed off with huge explosions coming towards him.

Which also gives me another thought. What it there's another Cephalon in the Orbiter?

Also it's not just the Void. People are getting it in other places too.

I find it kind of strange that the ship or AI would say something like "Good Night My Sweet Angel", to me it comes off like someone is sacrificing themselves to save their child by putting them into cryosleep and into saftey while the place gets closed off with huge explosions coming towards him.

Which also gives me another thought. What it there's another Cephalon in the Orbiter?

Also it's not just the Void. People are getting it in other places too.

Yeah I saw this message going to Draco on Ceres. Freaked me out too at first.

I was doing the new quest and after a few attempts at getting the jugs my whole game seemed to start crashing and glitching out then i got this come up on my screen

2rpzqlh.jpg

I don't know what it means or what is going to happen.

Has anyone gotten this before?

It was a bad screenshot as i didn't know what was happening and i took it as the text was fading but the text was appearing like someone was typing to me, i was the only person affected by this as i was playing with friends and they didn't get it at all.

For some reason I can't get the picture to load but I'm pretty sure I know what you saw..... sort of.  The same thing happened to me as I was going into a Void mission last night.  I don't think your game was crashing, I believe this is something that DE added to the game intentionally.  What the purpose is at this point I don't know.  I'm sure it's related to either the J3 Golem stuff or the Jordas Precept stuff.

thank you

For some reason I can't get the picture to load but I'm pretty sure I know what you saw..... sort of.  The same thing happened to me as I was going into a Void mission last night.  I don't think your game was crashing, I believe this is something that DE added to the game intentionally.  What the purpose is at this point I don't know.  I'm sure it's related to either the J3 Golem stuff or the Jordas Precept stuff.

i know my game wasn't crashing after it happened but its pretty werid none the less