Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Login Rewards Are Awful.

DrakoBluewing

The new login rewards are less "rewarding" than the old ones. SImply put, they yield many useless things and very few useful ones. To be honest nobody finds common and research resources (The yellow and blue ones) to be that useful in the rewards, and there are very few plat discounts. In fact, I have not seen a single plat discount since The Second Dream went live. Oh, but I have plenty detonite ampules, which are like the least useful research item considering how common it is.

Another item that causes issues are the 3 hours boosters. Well, not all of them are useless, but it would be better if they lasted more than just 3 hours.

Seriously, increase the chances of plat discounts and remove the research resources from the table. Not everyone can afford a to buy the most expensive plat bundles on full price.

The new login rewards are less "rewarding" than the old ones. SImply put, they yield many useless things and very few useful ones. To be honest nobody finds common and research resources (The yellow and blue ones) to be that useful in the rewards, and there are very few plat discounts. In fact, I have not seen a single plat discount since The Second Dream went live. Oh, but I have plenty detonite ampules, which are like the least useful research item considering how common it is.

Another item that causes issues are the 3 hours boosters. Well, not all of them are useless, but it would be better if they lasted more than just 3 hours.

Seriously, increase the chances of plat discounts and remove the research resources from the table. Not everyone can afford a to buy the most expensive plat bundles on full price.

Did you consider you've just had bad luck?

I wish I was seeing less plat discounts personally. I've had 7 or so since the new system dropped.

Eitherway, no matter how you look at it, 10 detonite ampoule's are still more useful then EXP on something you already have maxed.

Personally I'm loving the new login rewards system.

You might not always get something super useful, but at least you can't get something 100% useless anymore. Plus theres more varaity, bad luck or not.

I've seen two plat rewards.

What MR are you? The rewards scale based on MR.

Also, I fail to see how anything could be less useful than the old login rewards. 2400 Primary Weapon Affinity - whoopee!

Rank 12

Did you consider you've just had bad luck?

I wish I was seeing less plat discounts personally. I've had 7 or so since the new system dropped.

Eitherway, no matter how you look at it, 10 detonite ampoule's are still more useful then EXP on something you already have maxed.

Personally I'm loving the new login rewards system.

You might not always get something super useful, but at least you can't get something 100% useless anymore. Plus theres more varaity, bad luck or not.

Then DE jinxed me. I used to get two plat discounst every month on the old system. And well, EXP is in my opinion a bit more useful than detonite ampules. I have hundreds of those darn things, but exp, well, I maxed some of my stuff thanks to the rewards.

My main beef is the amount of useless rewards (Common and research resources) I realy feel it frustrating to get so many detonite ampules, as if I needed more of those or fieldron samples. Specially since the full thing (Detonite injectors, Fieldrons) are easily obtained by fighting infested. I have face Phorid so many times I have more than enough of detonyte injectors.

The system could realy improve.

if they made the resource daily x10 instead of x1 it would be worthwhile to get resoures as a log in....but when its only ONE.....and normally in my case ONE of something i have a lot of.....it ticks me off to no end.

I agree. One stupid detonite ampule is pretty much crap. And I think research resources should be available for sale because they are really useless once you get too many fo them. It is not as neurodes or orokin cells which are very useful.

i fail to see any "better" login rewards being Mr21, today i got a WHOPPING 10k credits. DE, i just got past 70m credits and 10k credits do nothing.

True, once you get too many credits smaller amounts become pointless. 10 k credits might be a lot to new players, but more experience players would find that amoutn neglegible.

Everybody starts at the basic rewards, your MR gives you a relatively-higher chance of the good things, but right now it's the good things in the kiddie pool, so to speak.  Rewards will improve.

And hell, I sure enjoy a 3-hour affinity booster more than something that's literally wasted (sentinel weapon EXP when i don't have one equipped).

mm another note: I have at least 800 ov each rare resource, what is getting 1 gallium or anything else worth to me? can't those 'lesser' rewards just get eliminated??

have also gotten 2 resource drop boosters.. i do not even collect resources when running around... i would like to see silver and rare core packs though.. NOT JUST ONE. No matter what MR i am i can always use cores!!

Only thing remotely usable i have gotten is affinity 3hr boosters but ONLY because gathering focus is an atrocity.

I... kinda like the new one, it has a few problems though.

My biggest issue is the 3 hour boosters, I am glad this is a login reward, I love these little boosters.  Problem is, sometimes I login just to get my login reward.  I think a good way to fix this is have it be 3 hours of play time (IE your boosters don't run out if your not playing) or you retain your booster until you do a mission, or the daily rolls over.  So either the clock doesn't start counting down the 3 hours until you do a mission, or the daily rolls over (To prevent booster stacking.)

I... kinda like the new one, it has a few problems though.

My biggest issue is the 3 hour boosters, I am glad this is a login reward, I love these little boosters.  Problem is, sometimes I login just to get my login reward.  I think a good way to fix this is have it be 3 hours of play time (IE your boosters don't run out if your not playing) or you retain your booster until you do a mission, or the daily rolls over.  So either the clock doesn't start counting down the 3 hours until you do a mission, or the daily rolls over (To prevent booster stacking.)

that would actually be a good idea, there have been a couple days i did not want to play but got affin booster and did not want to let that run out missing less shatty time getting focus... 

or even a button in UI so we can activate when we want to/can use it.

I like the login rewards now. The old ones were pretty lame (mostly affinity for things you were currently wearing that were usually maxed out).

Now there is variety. For an endgame player sure, those morphics aren't going to be great, but niether was affinity, but for new players those resources are pretty cool. 10k credits was tehre before and is there now and is meh, i don't need it but hey, whatever, I don't mind.

Of course we're only a few weeks into it and it is scaling up, were all on the "day 1" login rewards from the old system or maybe day 3. So we'll have to wait and see what the better rewards are like to truly compare.

I do wish you could activate boosters though. Sometimes I log in just to do my extractors and build a forma, and a iget a 3 hours booster. That's disappointing.

MR20 here.  I've gotten mostly terrible resources.  They were all rare resources, but Gallium, Morphics, Neurodes, and Tellurium are all things I can easily farm.  I have gotten a couple of 3-hour boosters, but the only really useful booster is the affinity booster and maybe resource booster.  The login rewards are just as terrible as they always were so far.

I've seen two plat rewards.

What MR are you? The rewards scale based on MR.

Also, I fail to see how anything could be less useful than the old login rewards. 2400 Primary Weapon Affinity - whoopee!

I've yet to see a plat reward. I was seeing about one per week before. MR17. So far I'm super disappointed with the login rewards. DE keeps defending it by saying "It's better than the old system!" which is true...barely. But either way, that's a really low bar. Almost anything would be better,

Totally agree with you. Although detonite ampules are better than weapon or frame xp, plat discounts are not coming as regularly as they were. I knew they were dropping less ofter after some weeks, i usually got one every week or every two weeks. Thats not good because im not buying any plat without a discount.

Totally agree with you. Although detonite ampules are better than weapon or frame xp, plat discounts are not coming as regularly as they were. I knew they were dropping less ofter after some weeks, i usually got one every week or every two weeks. Thats not good because im not buying any plat without a discount.

Same experience.

The "rare" resources quantity is not limited to one! Yesterday I got TWO...

mutagen samples

Research resources in login rewards should at least be changed to already built things, like whole fieldron, or mutagen mass. Seriously, who builds this stuff from scratch?

Also in old system plat discounts seemed to come more often in the 1st tier (0-2 DAYS IN A ROW ★). Now there's no such thing, as days are accumulated.

The "rare" resources quantity is not limited to one! Yesterday I got TWO...

mutagen samples

Research resources in login rewards should at least be changed to already built things, like whole fieldron, or mutagen mass. Seriously, who builds this stuff from scratch?

Also in old system plat discounts seemed to come more often in the 1st tier (0-2 DAYS IN A ROW ★). Now there's no such thing, as days are accumulated.

Exactly my point. Research resources are pretty much useless. New players don't use them because they don't have enough to build the materials made from them, and older players don't use them because they get the whole thing from infestation outbreaks. In the end nobody needs them unless you are literally just needing one more of those things.

And yes, I got many plat discounts in the 1st and 3rd tier. I got one once a month or even two, I don't kno why, it just happened, which means I could buy lots of plat each month, now, well, I need plat and I have no means to get the amount of plat I need.