The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want Next Frame Themes To Be?

(PSN)abb12355

Chef frame will be so op he can kill any enemy lv1000 with his 4th ablity instantly cooking the enemy and making it into food which gives hp as well as being great CC LOL

keychain frame is so OP that he has the power of stealing all the keys in the world. no better CC than keeping enemies stuck at home looking for their keys :D

Beast frame/ animal user. Chargers, Drakhs, kavats kubros and even moa. So long ad they have anything like an animalistic mentality.

Edit: forget all that. Just make limbo better st what he does. If a cataclysm can make us drop things snd not be able to pick them up. Why not enemies? And if I can loose energy in thevoid from leeches. Why can't I pick any up?

]\'[okuto Bunshi

Peace out.

Edited by MokutoBunshi

We do have Vauban but it would be nice to have a different kind of Engineer frame, one that can deploy turrets

Vauban ? An engi ? This guy spends his time throwing balls around.

Plus, lightning / vortex / bumping / lift + incapacitate... that's a warlock to me or a sorcerer, not an engi.

Plant themed.

Density themed.

Ghost themed.

Weather themed.

Proper monk frame.

Shadow themed.

Alchemist themed.

Painter themed.

Spider/Anansi themed.

Lunar themed.

Crystal/energy absorption themed.

Anubis themed.

Deva themed.

Construction themed frame complete with an

energy drill ala Gurren Lagann.

Nine tails themed.

Billiard/solar system themed frame.

Multiplicity themed frame.

Pressurized gas themed frame.

Mirror/Blue Mage themed frame.

Sand/time themed frame(effect selected targets, not everything.)

Kinetic combustion themed frame.

darkmatter

nuclear (aka radiation)

gravity

plant -flora-

vampire/parasite -typhus-

arachnid

light

Mirage is light based, but I guess it couldn't hurt to have another light themed frame applying light abilities in a different way

A proper wrestling/grappler type frame. The only real wrestling like moves seems to be relegated to a stealth related one that is a behind the back suplex move on infested, other than that there is no specific frame designed around something like this.

Edited by fizbit

I want a frame with some sort of a transformation. Similar to the metamorphosis mechanics for Equinox, but for the transform to be a toggle like WoF/EB/Hysteria/Etc. Pop your ult to transform toggle and gain new skills. The transform could be into a large beast frame like a wolf or something.

the ideea of a wolfframe is cool and easly done because as far as i know some warframes are taken from diverse mythologies and there are lot of intel for wolves like anubis or cereberus or just a bulky regular badas lycan . that been said i support youre ideea my friend . and i think it would be great to change like from humanoid stance into hunter stance like on four legs and with cool skills like hunting grounds or bloodsmith .

A credit frame.  Costs 10 million to make, made of credits, and you cannot gain credits while using it

A frame for each resource, see above and replace credits with appropriate resource

Platinum frame.  Does nothing, costs 5000 platinum to make.

Edited by kkinnison

Chroma says hi.

isnt chroma suppossed to be a dragon/knight theme?

Mecha. Because FromSoftware is going to milk Dark Souls till 2318 before we get new Armored Core game anytime soon.

im fairly certain fromsoft said Ds3 would be the last souls game because they wanted to make other things