Jump to content
HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

Recommended Posts

il y a 38 minutes, HitsuSan a dit :

Exactly :) if it's simple it's more likely to be made 

Mh got it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Flare up on bullet jump should be possible though. The triggers already exist from previous releases. But yeah. Custom effects require more attention from DE's side. and the original intent of tennogen was great community made skins with less work on the side of DE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2017 at 3:56 PM, Airwolfen said:

Flare up on bullet jump should be possible though. The triggers already exist from previous releases. But yeah. Custom effects require more attention from DE's side. and the original intent of tennogen was great community made skins with less work on the side of DE.

Everything you can think of is possible, the real problem is time ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (PS4)HELLKITE_503 said:

They didnt accept the nyx skin again, im so sad.

Truly a damn shame. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm probably wrong, but perhaps it's cause Nyx for a good few rounds, got 1 or 2 skins after another, so...maybe Rebecca decided to not let her bias towards Nyx effect the chances of other artworks?...idk...i could be wrong...probably am but we'll find out when Hitsu gets his feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wasn't expecting it cause i didn't get any feedback at all till the past update (DE requested), all the other stuff i got feedback on was accepted after a rework except Synfonia Syandana. They've told me they've reviewed 100 items for this tennogen round though... I feel like it's getting overwhelming for them to keep up with every artist, especially cause lots of us are very prolific and it's a lot to correct and review (more so when we make a mess and submit stuff that's in a bad shape, i'm responsible for this too sometimes).

Don't be sad though :D You know i'll fix it, meanwhile i'm going to start a new model as soon as i get my new workstation up and running, more horsepower>more possibilities :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

:)

Soooo...Is this fantastic Solida Syandana finally accepted ?

IS IT ?

YES!

Solida and Corona syandana are accepted and so is Saryn Velenosa :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit sad Nyx Saturnia didn't make in D:
Honestly, I'm curious about what changes they are requesting on the skin, especially after the updates you already made.

About your Saryn, I immediatly felt in love with the idea and I'm a Saryn main, so it would be an instant buy, additionnally to be my first Tennogen buy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 17 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

YES!

Solida and Corona syandana are accepted and so is Saryn Velenosa :)

tumblr_inline_mr86h4zPOo1qz4rgp.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry guys ^^ this i pretty much what happens: DE tells me to change stuff.... i do... and sometimes they just don't publish it, no reason given, no further requests. I've changed everything else they've asked me to and it was fine, almost all of them had follow through requests (minor tweaks) and then they've published them. I have no idea why they act this way, i can only guess cause they forget or there's too much stuff to follow everything but if they had told me like the other items i would have fixed the rest as well without a doubt.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, HitsuSan said:

I wasn't expecting it cause i didn't get any feedback at all till the past update (DE requested), all the other stuff i got feedback on was accepted after a rework except Synfonia Syandana. They've told me they've reviewed 100 items for this tennogen round though... I feel like it's getting overwhelming for them to keep up with every artist, especially cause lots of us are very prolific and it's a lot to correct and review (more so when we make a mess and submit stuff that's in a bad shape, i'm responsible for this too sometimes).

Don't be sad though :D You know i'll fix it, meanwhile i'm going to start a new model as soon as i get my new workstation up and running, more horsepower>more possibilities :D

It's okay <3 I'll be eagerly awaiting my Synfonia Syandana for Banshee and Octavia :) hopefully they'll be out for the next round. <3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All the activities (just me working tbh) will resume by the end of the week once i've got my new pc. In the mean time what would you want me to work on next? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you considered creating a skin for Volt? He got a deluxe / proto skin recently, but it's not really what I (and possibly other Volt players) expected to be made for him. 
I'd be more than happy to buy a Volt skin made by you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Atheeas said:

Have you considered creating a skin for Volt? He got a deluxe / proto skin recently, but it's not really what I (and possibly other Volt players) expected to be made for him. 
I'd be more than happy to buy a Volt skin made by you.

Definitely :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Только что, HitsuSan сказал:

Definitely :)

Good to know! :satisfied: Will be waiting for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do have to say, your Saryn Velenosa and Corona syandana are an absolute must buy for me. I love how you flipped the concept of Saryn's theme upside down and gave her a more robotic appearance instead. I do hope though that equipping the Corona syandana with it won't cause clipping issues with her hair, as it is so beautifully long now. :heart: Hopefully DE will add some Tennogen skins today with the release of Mirage Prime!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EighthGear said:

I do have to say, your Saryn Velenosa and Corona syandana are an absolute must buy for me. I love how you flipped the concept of Saryn's theme upside down and gave her a more robotic appearance instead. I do hope though that equipping the Corona syandana with it won't cause clipping issues with her hair, as it is so beautifully long now. :heart: Hopefully DE will add some Tennogen skins today with the release of Mirage Prime!

Hey thanks! :) The hair will most likely clip a bit but if it does it goes behind the arch and the fx so it's not very visible. Unfortunately i can tell you for sure that no tennogen stuff of mine is going to be released today ^^" Sorry, you'll have to wait a little more for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

All the activities (just me working tbh) will resume by the end of the week once i've got my new pc. In the mean time what would you want me to work on next? :) 

I'll say it again, in case there's any hope. Rhino, please. lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...