Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 hours ago, Scruffel said:

Well actually... you can change Frost's shoulders in a TennoGen cause it's still using the default model, however Oberon Prime's shoulders are inaccessible because of the fact they aren't apart of the default model, rather the Prime's model. Oberon's default shoulders can still be changed and retextured, but not his Prime variant's.

That's the point. All of Oberon's Tennogen skins up until now used the default shoulder armor, which cannot be used with the Prime.  Hitsu creating custom textured armor for this skin has created an alternative to the default armor for people to use on the Prime frame.

46 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

That's the point. All of Oberon's Tennogen skins up until now used the default shoulder armor, which cannot be used with the Prime.  Hitsu creating custom textured armor for this skin has created an alternative to the default armor for people to use on the Prime frame.

This skin and the previous ones have the exact same situation with them, they all have retextured versions of the default shoulder armor, which (again) can't be used in the Prime variant. So sorry to say, but the problem is still going to be present unless DE does something to change the way how the armors are set up.

6 hours ago, Scruffel said:

This skin and the previous ones have the exact same situation with them, they all have retextured versions of the default shoulder armor, which (again) can't be used in the Prime variant. So sorry to say, but the problem is still going to be present unless DE does something to change the way how the armors are set up.

This is exactly right.

I am so in love with your Leonessa skin for Valkyr, would it be possible for a tail to be added like her Gersemi suit? Leonessa sounds like lioness and a tail on her would just be the perfect touch and ensure I'd never put her in anything else as even on her Prime variant it looks sooo perfect 😊 Thank you so much for the work soon as I can I'm buying her as I didn't see the suit until after I used my daily free store coupon *facepalms at herself*

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I am so in love with your Leonessa skin for Valkyr, would it be possible for a tail to be added like her Gersemi suit? Leonessa sounds like lioness and a tail on her would just be the perfect touch and ensure I'd never put her in anything else as even on her Prime variant it looks sooo perfect 😊 Thank you so much for the work soon as I can I'm buying her as I didn't see the suit until after I used my daily free store coupon *facepalms at herself*

You're welcome  :) i'm so glad you like it! Remember to share some screenshot when you get to wear it XD

About your question, unfortunately i can't "add" parts to the warframe other than a helmet so a tail wouldn't be possible but that's the reason why i gave her a ponytail on the helmet ;)

1 hour ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

awww no fair they won't give you a tail... is it due to Gersemi being considered exclusive so not available for modding? As were they letting you use that, you would really make some more awesome skins 😋

This might be a little technical but tennogen artist are not allowed to modify the actual ingame body of a warframe ^^ we can sculpt and paint anything we want but it all has to fit to the original body. Obviously this has a lot of limitations like not been allowed to add parts to the original body like a tail that wasn't there to begin with. Also we can only do skins for the original warframe body and not the deluxe ones so i cannot use Valkyr's Gersemini body... otherwise i would have done it for sure XD

ahh I see, that explains a lot 😊. DE say that you guys can go nuts on the colors for the base cosmetic but it cannot be modded and anything outside the base look for a frame is a no-go; so only the dev team can add the extras like a tail and so on.. can you do something for Mirage? Her base outfit has un-colorable white areas for her gloves that would be cooler if we could color them to match her Primary color say? A lot of the base frames have this sort of thing going on- Ember refuses to give up the grey undersuit, Zephyr dislikes having her feathers change color xD Pity that Valkyr's Bastet helmet also refuses to let us change that grey around her ears 😋

2 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

ahh I see, that explains a lot 😊. DE say that you guys can go nuts on the colors for the base cosmetic but it cannot be modded and anything outside the base look for a frame is a no-go; so only the dev team can add the extras like a tail and so on.. can you do something for Mirage? Her base outfit has un-colorable white areas for her gloves that would be cooler if we could color them to match her Primary color say? A lot of the base frames have this sort of thing going on- Ember refuses to give up the grey undersuit, Zephyr dislikes having her feathers change color xD Pity that Valkyr's Bastet helmet also refuses to let us change that grey around her ears 😋

I'll eventually work on mirage as well but i can't know why :)

I've not given Nova much love as I have every girl frame in some fashion and my main girls are Ivara (for her Predator gameplay style as she turns invisible for easy stealth kills and giving her any Glaive really adds to the feel heh or the polearm like the Obiron I think it is) Khora as I love Venari so much, the Kavat saved me more than I saved her xD and Garuda for how brutal she can be. Frost Prime I have but I dunno I can't quite get a rhythm with him at all though he's seen as one of the top for like Eidolons and Fissures and stuff

Nova is always one of the strongest ones but she dies pretty quickly so it's very hard to play at high level. Frost on the other hand is a brick house, and it gets insanely useful if you have some augment mods like Ice Wave Impedance which makes his nr 2 attack slow down everything that crosses it, if you want to play a little more actively than his bubble build like i do. But mostly people use Frost for his bubble, you just find a spot, place the bubble and keep it up and running so you can stay safe and cozy with your team while shooting everything that tries to break in from the inside XD 

You seem to like the action and stealth gameplay though so maybe he's not your thing cause he's much more defensive and supportive, but Nova can do both and it's a great pleasure to watch everything explode....

Oh right i also play Equinox a lot now that i think about it :D

5 hours ago, Vortuna said:

Your heavy blade skin didn't make it through 😞 I was hyped for that one.

Actually it didn't make it through last tennogen round and we didn't submit the updated version this time cause it wasn't ready :) We have a Suprema V2 coming up for tennogen 19 and it's 2-3 times better ;)

I mastered Equinox Prime, still have her unprimed counterpart to level as she's at level 5 for now. I think my main trouble is my reliance on my weapons makes most of my skills just sit there. Ivara is one exception but generally my archery one-shots everything so my abilities get no time to do anything xD

18 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I mastered Equinox Prime, still have her unprimed counterpart to level as she's at level 5 for now. I think my main trouble is my reliance on my weapons makes most of my skills just sit there. Ivara is one exception but generally my archery one-shots everything so my abilities get no time to do anything xD

Haha i see, well shooting is the game though :)

On 2019-09-11 at 2:27 PM, HitsuSan said:

Mh no i'm not 🙂 maybe for the next round because i already know i'm going to have to work on Oberon again since he's not going to be in this tennogen (cause it doesn't fit the warframe aesthetic i've been told)

It wasn't the antlers, was it?

Please tell me it wasn't the antlers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-09-16 at 3:44 PM, HitsuSan said:

Haha i see, well shooting is the game though 🙂

https://sta.sh/023h7fwauml2

As I promised here is my Valkyr Prime sporting your Leonessa armor. She's ready for butt-kicking those Corpus cowards xD. I do love how you made it seem she has a cute cat collar too 😊, though Wukong Prime seems to be using her hair as a tail the fieeeends 😋

2 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

https://sta.sh/023h7fwauml2

As I promised here is my Valkyr Prime sporting your Leonessa armor. She's ready for butt-kicking those Corpus cowards xD. I do love how you made it seem she has a cute cat collar too 😊, though Wukong Prime seems to be using her hair as a tail the fieeeends 😋

Oh i love black and white with golden accents :D good job !

Archived