Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Can wukong bee the next on the list?? He is full with potentiall to look cool and specially on his prime body tennogen looks even better on then. .. With your style and some cool helmet he can look epic. Maybe even better then Excalibur or Ash... And i add them in compersent because they are much more different from original and others skins and they are best because of that unique style. So that is why im hoping for wukong to bee in same design direction.... Please 😊🙏

On 2020-05-13 at 1:07 PM, Vlada91 said:

Can wukong bee the next on the list?? He is full with potentiall to look cool and specially on his prime body tennogen looks even better on then. .. With your style and some cool helmet he can look epic. Maybe even better then Excalibur or Ash... And i add them in compersent because they are much more different from original and others skins and they are best because of that unique style. So that is why im hoping for wukong to bee in same design direction.... Please 😊🙏

No promises, recently i'm doing polls to decide ^^

I nabbed your Suprema blade for Paracesis and it does look so cool in my color palette 😋 It has the feel of the Heavy Blade Kilzorath skin Arsenal made yet I dunno it feels more realistic in how you guys modelled it so big thank you to Reil and yourself, you guys made my Paracesis smexy 😊

46 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Hoping to see your take on Hildryn and Gauss.

The one skin for Gauss has been refused last Tennogen, I'm honestly dying for someone to do one for him...

Hildryn would also be amazing, Nezha Prime is also coming up soon as the next Prime Access so who knows, there's also Gara that only has 1 single full skin (that I remember anyway)... there's a lot of options here.

As much as i'd love to make you all happy... there's only one me and i'm working on Octavia lol which tbh it's another one that didn't get much love ^^ But yeah, all these suggestions are very valid and i'll definitely look into them when i'm done with this 😉

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

As much as i'd love to make you all happy... there's only one me and i'm working on Octavia lol which tbh it's another one that didn't get much love ^^ But yeah, all these suggestions are very valid and i'll definitely look into them when i'm done with this 😉

OMG. I love octavia and I love your art style. I cannot wait to see the final result! ❤️

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Finally Octavia players will not spam crouch to proc invi.

On 2020-05-17 at 8:11 AM, HitsuSan said:

Right now it's cute looking but not stunning because i'm still sculpting and it's all grey colored, have some patience and wait to see it in white and gold with all the fx 😛

Ooo she'll look amazeballs my friend, I believe in you 😊

• 1 month later...

It's yet another wonderful skin, HitsuSan. Her body is beautifully designed, I really like the "bandages" characteristic for your designs and the clean metallic details, but, unfortunately, the knight helmet with the ram motif does not click with me. 😞

49 minutes ago, Nyriena said:

It's yet another wonderful skin, HitsuSan. Her body is beautifully designed, I really like the "bandages" characteristic for your designs and the clean metallic details, but, unfortunately, the knight helmet with the ram motif does not click with me. 😞

That's ok ^^ It's hard to please everyone with one thing even if i try my best!

Archived