Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

18 minutes ago, alexmach1 said:

Disappointed that the Alata and Visage skin show metallic reflections in the renders on their workshop pages but has none ingame.

Visage looks fine I think.

Alata though makes you loose the prime metallic aspect. That's a shame because it would be awesome. Hope it will get fixed.

Anyway, some Visage Nova and Alata Mag joined and are coming to Larunda :D Showcase time.

3 minutes ago, matto said:

Visage looks fine I think.

Alata though makes you loose the prime metallic aspect. That's a shame because it would be awesome. Hope it will get fixed.

Anyway, some Visage Nova and Alata Mag joined and are coming to Larunda :D Showcase time.

Visage look broken when Nova Prime Wearing it.

but in other hand, Mag Prime look Fine, wearing Alata Mag Skin, maybe because of Mag Prime Simple Design..

Just now, Blood_Poppy said:

Visage look broken when Nova Prime Wearing it.

but in other hand, Mag Prime look Fine, wearing Alata Mag Skin, maybe because of Mag Prime Simple Design..

I guess it seems broken because the chest is not complete, with the half left still being the prime skin.

For Alata the only issue I have is that there's no metallic treatment on the accents part of the skin.

7 minutes ago, matto said:

I guess it seems broken because the chest is not complete, with the half left still being the prime skin.

For Alata the only issue I have is that there's no metallic treatment on the accents part of the skin.

Half Left And Back.. Not mention the Leg Gold Parts..

2 hours ago, alexmach1 said:

Disappointed that the Alata and Visage skin show metallic reflections in the renders on their workshop pages but has none ingame.

I know, that's just how the shader works unfortunately. I see if i can make some minor tweaks and make it a liittle bit more metallic but it won't be reflective anyway unless i completely change how i make the skins... but if i do it will be like mirror reflective all the time and it's totally not the look i want : \

I haven't bought the Nova skin but when previewing it on various colour schemes I do echo the same concerns when it comes to the Prime version. Unfortunately the prime areas, primarily the neck rings, do sort of ruin the rest of it. NIce nonetheless.

2 minutes ago, MasterBongHere said:

i  make this look good XD awesome skin hitsu san thanks for all your hard work bro im loving this skin currently trolling as a girl in missions lmao

Glad to see my work put to good use XD

Was going to make a post but, ill do it here. I want to congratulate you so much on the nova skin and I think the mag also won? but, your nova deserved, and if it has a chance to hit ps stores or whatever de is doing for the terms and business, you got my money :D. congrats again tenno.

50 minutes ago, Schregger said:

Huh, guess Ill have to keep the regular Nova to make use of the skin (at least until they fix the skin for Nova Prime), cause wow... if it isnt beautiful. 

Haha thanks :D well yeah though, if you want to see the old reactors

24 minutes ago, (PS4)N7PaladinN7 said:

Was going to make a post but, ill do it here. I want to congratulate you so much on the nova skin and I think the mag also won? but, your nova deserved, and if it has a chance to hit ps stores or whatever de is doing for the terms and business, you got my money :D. congrats again tenno.

Thanks man i'm really glad you like it :) I really hope that you guys on consoles can have them too, the sooner the better!

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

I know, that's just how the shader works unfortunately.

No it doesn't, did you read the guidelines? Did you see the example content? both lay out how Warframe's material system works so I find it hard to believe you couldn't figure out how to create metallic materials. Did you even try asking?

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I know, that's just how the shader works unfortunately. I see if i can make some minor tweaks and make it a liittle bit more metallic but it won't be reflective anyway unless i completely change how i make the skins... but if i do it will be like mirror reflective all the time and it's totally not the look i want : \

The skin(s) looks great, congrats again.
The design is 1337-tier, by far the nicest Mag skin out there

As for the metallic parts feedback I can also confirm the "opaque" look of it, not that it had to be 100% metallic, but if you're planning to tweak some values a bit for it to look more "glossy/sleek" I have to admit that I long to check the change.

Great work nonetheless!

Archived