Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

7 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

I will definitly be buying your Excal Skin, I might have to hold off on Mag though simply because I dont really play her and I would just be buying the skin to support you and for fashionframe.

Haha thanks Senketsu_ , i'm very glad for your support :) You don't have to buy every single thing i make though XD But try Mag, it's very fun to play with the rework!

5 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I love this skin, looks like my wallet will have to give some more love to my excalibur c:

btw, I'd like to ask: Will the tail behind the helm be animated (similar to ash prime one) or static?

Thank you and Yes :) It should be animated!

5 hours ago, raydog said:

Aside from the normals looking a bit blurry and rough looking as somebody already mentioned, I think you might also have issues with some of the metallic trims.  Because of the width of the trims, especially on the helmet, it might get pixelated or blurry when it gets in the game.

Ohhhh wait, maybe i know what's going on with the blurriness everybody is talking about! It's definitely not the textures or anything else really, i can guarantee that (well, you can see the level of detail all over the skin for yourself too)... it's just the poorly made rigging i use for posing the model that's stretching something it shouldnt! Unfortunately i'm not a professional character animator so you can spot some errors in the posing and everything of every model i've made so far XD This is 100% one of those problems, the vertex are being pulled apart too much by the animation and it's looking messy.

There's no need to say that ingame there won't be this kind of problem ;)

I came back to this late but a few pages ago I thought I saw you saying that you'd do every frame!! Between you, Faven_ P and his grineer based coolness, and the guy that did Rota (his name escapes me right now) I can see my college fund flying out the door.

But any frame!? If you finish all the frames do you still think you'll do more skins? I know you probably won't need the money by then but just curious. Sorry if someone else already asked.

Also, I know I'm late about the Nova thing but a few pages ago I mentioned that I was trying to surprise my boyfriend and he was extremely happy with the skin and hasn't played any other frame since I swear. He says he's never taking the hat off. I really gotta thank you so much I've never seen him smile so much!! He said that no one had ever surprised him like that before. We have yet to go on dual Nova trickster adventures though. Can't wait for that!!

Lastly, I LOVE THE NEW SKIN. Have to say I wasn't expecting to see a Cal Ash thing with the helmet but I love it!! Now just gotta get DE to hurry up and put it in the game! Right now.. I need it now and I don't even use Cal seriously.. but really awesome job. I hope Frost, Rhino, Loki, or Nekros are next. (Not trying to rush you though) I can't wait for the future!!

8 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

"I came back to this late but a few pages ago I thought I saw you saying that you'd do every frame!!"

Also, I know I'm late about the Nova thing but a few pages ago I mentioned that I was trying to surprise my boyfriend and he was extremely happy with the skin and hasn't played any other frame since I swear. He says he's never taking the hat off. I really gotta thank you so much I've never seen him smile so much!! He said that no one had ever surprised him like that before. We have yet to go on dual Nova trickster adventures though. Can't wait for that!!

Lastly, I LOVE THE NEW SKIN. Have to say I wasn't expecting to see a Cal Ash thing with the helmet but I love it!! Now just gotta get DE to hurry up and put it in the game! Right now.. I need it now and I don't even use Cal seriously.. but really awesome job. I hope Frost, Rhino, Loki, or Nekros are next. (Not trying to rush you though) I can't wait for the future!!

Welcome back! :D Surprise!

I'm so glad to hear that your bf liked the skin and the merit is all yours :) I just did a thing, you've made the gesture and put the effort in it and that's worth much more for your boyfriend, i'm sure of that!

About doing a skin for every warframe, yeah eventually. It means that if i don't get some serious job offering i'd like to keep doing this cause it fits my style and i enjoy having the time to interact with the awesome players like you and everybody else in here. It also means that it's going to take a looong time before i get to make a skin for some complicated warframes (chroma 2 models, mesa lots of tiny parts, fraking 3 models equinox...). And i'm making some syandana every 2 or 3 models just to keep it fresh and have the time to really think about the next design ecc.

The next warframe is definitely one of those you've mentoned though ;) but most likely i'll make the syandana next.

16 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

This looks really good.

Ash fans might get jelly though...

By the way, how do you color this?

Overall, nice skin (the helmet is the real standout, though, imo). I hope DE accepts this one. Not sure if they'd be willing to accept an Excal skin with colorable PBR metal or one that is aesthetically similar to Ash. But I really really hope they do accept it.

41 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

This looks really good.

Overall, nice skin (the helmet is the real standout, though, imo). I hope DE accepts this one. Not sure if they'd be willing to accept an Excal skin with colorable PBR metal or one that is aesthetically similar to Ash. But I really really hope they do accept it.

I hope for that skin in game and that prime excal can combined gold from prime look and that skin :) or this skin and umbra in 1 :) 

2 hours ago, Evanescent said:

Not a fan of those textures :(

Looks super LQ for some reason. Is it the images, or just me? 

Just does not work for me. 

It's ok if you don't like the aesthetic, all my skins are pretty strong in the design so either you love it or you're just not into it and i know that so don't worry about it :) One thing i can't understand is why are people saying that the textures look blurry, can you help me figure it out? Cause to be honest this is probably the skin with most material details i've made so far and it's really anything but blurry ^^ I was actually thinking it could be a little too much crisp and sharp but in the game the graphics are a little different and now that i have a bunch of models in i can tell that you need a little more material details in order to have them pop out a bit. I can guarantee 100% that's not blurry at all and i don't see it in the screenshots i've made so... what are you talking about exactly? ^^ I need to understand!

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Awesome work on the Excal Skin Hitsu, im pretty sure those golden metallic parts will get people buying it just to have a small taste of Prime!
My husband sure will love to see it when he wakes up. :3

Thanks Bianca :D That was the idea! I hope your husband will like it too ;)

51 minutes ago, Slendy-Broseph said:

There was an old topic about a dragon frame that had the same helmet as your Excal skin. But I was promised a multitude of horns!!:sadcry:

Really? :D I don't wander around the forum so i didn't know about it XD there's probably some very old S#&$ty design i've made too hidden in this forum haha (i'm taking only about mine, not the dragon one). This is not really a dragon though, it's just a little lizard like. Hey, i didn't promise anything but let's count them shall we? 3 on each side on the back it's 6 horns, 3 on the front part it's 9... and if you look closely he's got another 2 golden painted demon horns in front Oni style so... 11 ! XD See? :>

48 minutes ago, AntoineFlemming said:

This looks really good.

Thanks man :) Yeah Ash fans are already showing up with bags of salt painted in black and red/green XD One day i'll make something cool for Ash too so it will be even (i'll give him excalibur's butt). Anyway why not? All my models have metal parts all over the place, Zephyr doesn't even have a prime and they were ok with it. Excalibur prime is almost 4 years old already, i think it's time for some new gold ^^ Especially if it's for sale...

Oh yeah i forgot, what do you mean with how do i color this? Do you mean the tints?

54 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

It's ok if you don't like the aesthetic, all my skins are pretty strong in the design so either you love it or you're just not into it and i know that so don't worry about it :) One thing i can't understand is why are people saying that the textures look blurry, can you help me figure it out? Cause to be honest this is probably the skin with most material details i've made so far and it's really anything but blurry ^^ I was actually thinking it could be a little too much crisp and sharp but in the game the graphics are a little different and now that i have a bunch of models in i can tell that you need a little more material details in order to have them pop out a bit. I can guarantee 100% that's not blurry at all and i don't see it in the screenshots i've made so... what are you talking about exactly? ^^ I need to understand!

Really? :D I don't wander around the forum so i didn't know about it XD there's probably some very old S#&$ty design i've made too hidden in this forum haha (i'm taking only about mine, not the dragon one). This is not really a dragon though, it's just a little lizard like. Hey, i didn't promise anything but let's count them shall we? 3 on each side on the back it's 6 horns, 3 on the front part it's 9... and if you look closely he's got another 2 golden painted demon horns in front Oni style so... 11 ! XD See? :>

Thanks man :) Yeah Ash fans are already showing up with bags of salt painted in black and red/green XD One day i'll make something cool for Ash too so it will be even (i'll give him excalibur's butt). Anyway why not? All my models have metal parts all over the place, Zephyr doesn't even have a prime and they were ok with it. Excalibur prime is almost 4 years old already, i think it's time for some new gold ^^ Especially if it's for sale...

Oh yeah i forgot, what do you mean with how do i color this? Do you mean the tints?

Take note of the resolution on the face of the helmets and the chiselling on the torso. They aren't as crisp as they should be, looking really low res that feels jarring.

4 minutes ago, JDP04 said:

I don't even play mag that much.. But i bought your skin lol.

Anyway, That Caduto looks really cool. Thumbs up man!

And you look cool too :D Glad to see that the cute hearth is starting to be used more often with my skins XD

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

Take note of the resolution on the face of the helmets and the chiselling on the torso. They aren't as crisp as they should be, looking really low res that feels jarring.

https://sketchfab.com/models/2f6c699655de498ab8cb52cd158cda8b

I've published all my models on sketchfab so you can go and actually see them if you want to :)

2 minutes ago, TheVigilant said:

I haven't brought anything from you yet cuz' the warframes you enhanced aren't my style, but awesome work, especially Zephyr.

Caduto Skin has gotten you a new customer, saw it and I want it!

Congrats!

Cool :D welcome!

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

Big tnx! and can you fix texture on helmet? its blurry...

Yep, already done that, all the blurriness should be gone by now, i had forgot to put back one layer on the textures ^^ ooops!

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Because there isn't a single skin for Excal in the game, Tennogen or DE-made, that has PBR metal on it. Frames like Limbo and Chroma have PBR metal but no Excal skin outside of the Prime one has that. It just seems like a kinda intentional thing to me. So that's all. Not saying you should change it. I just hope they aren't excluding Excal skins with PBR metal.

Yeah, I mean the tints.

Archived