Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 hours ago, Tiddlerdoo said:

Seems not. Nova Visage is still bunged, at least on my end.

I'm starting to worry about it XD let's wait till this week end (there's going to be a patch for sure) and then we'll summon Kary again to see what's up in case.

52 minutes ago, Tricky5hift said:

New Syandana looks fantastic.

I love holographic Syandanas like the Arbiters of Hexis one so this one really gets me going.

Yeah i like them too XD (all of the syandana i've made are partially holographic if you think about it...) Thank you :)

Little update: Still workin on Ash... it's a slow process cause i'm upgrading my pc so every other day i'm taking it apart to put something new in it.... ok i'll admit it, i'm playing no man's sky >_> 

XD nah i'm joking, it's just a complex skin (everytime it feels like i've never made one before...)

On 8/14/2016 at 1:51 PM, HitsuSan said:

Niceeeee :D very ninja

Still no graphics update? O_o

... I know I saw a notation in one of the patch notes about updating/fixing some of the textures with at least on of your skins. Could you elaborate on what those/that was about please?

2 hours ago, Cortanis said:

... I know I saw a notation in one of the patch notes about updating/fixing some of the textures with at least on of your skins. Could you elaborate on what those/that was about please?

Remember there was a bug with the metals? Like two weeks ago it was patched to fix it and the patch fixed the metal while breaking all the other materials on the skin ^^ Kary fixed it last week (while implementing a little update i've made for the color customization range on the metals too) but the patch to apply the fix is yet to be seen : \ 

So all my skins have been broken in a way or another for about a month :| But there's going to be a patch for sure today or tomorrow so i hope it will be all fixed very soon!

Let's see if you can tell the difference when it happens :)

Probably will be able to. I noticed immediately when the metal bits got a bit shiner. Considering I have to go re MR regular Mag at this point, I'm probably going to be getting rather intimate again with the coloring of the skin. I tried to get the MR points for doing both sets on the Dark Split Sword and for doing so, it apparently wiped my finished state on my original Mag starter frame. Dunno what's up with that, but it's something to do at this point.

Hitsu-san, I know you have the Oficium and the Frost Emperor in progres, but, please, after finishing those, have a go at making a new Nekros skin. 

I for one simply abhor the wings and dangly fingers on Nekros Prime, and I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one feeling that way. 

Thanks in advance, 
Mark.

3 hours ago, Kenboushou said:

Topic seems to have changed... but ... I need Frost Emp in my life.

Selections are on September 09 unless it's been changed from the last statement! Emperor is ready to go :D 

1 hour ago, Markerlight said:

Hitsu-san, I know you have the Oficium and the Frost Emperor in progres, but, please, after finishing those, have a go at making a new Nekros skin. 

I for one simply abhor the wings and dangly fingers on Nekros Prime, and I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one feeling that way. 

Thnaks in advance, 
Mark.

Actually, when you see them on the workshop it means i'm already working on something else ;) I don't publish work in progress but i could improve them if i find something i'm not 100% happy with down the line. Right now i'm working on Ash (polishing and adding details all over the place, i'm taking it slow cause it's too hot where i live  XD it's hard to work...).

I will definitely work on Nekros one day but i'm not sure it's going to be very soon, unfortunately i'm only one XD

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Right now i'm working on Ash

Hype! 

About Caduto, have the devs given any word about why the last batch hasn't been added yet? These have been shown on the dev build long ago, but it's been a month since the tennogen cosmetics were chosen but not a single one has been added to the game and the process usually took slightly longer than a week (I took the time to search for those topics on forums) and I want Caduto in my life

I don't know where else to ask, since there's no response anywhere else and I guess at least artists should have been given a word about it. Thanks in advance!

43 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Hype! 

About Caduto, have the devs given any word about why the last batch hasn't been added yet? These have been shown on the dev build long ago, but it's been a month since the tennogen cosmetics were chosen but not a single one has been added to the game and the process usually took slightly longer than a week (I took the time to search for those topics on forums) and I want Caduto in my life

I don't know where else to ask, since there's no response anywhere else and I guess at least artists should have been given a word about it. Thanks in advance!

Don't worry, feel free to ask! 

Actually it always took about a month from the selections for the models to be added into the game (i've counted). So my guess is Aug30 :) That's what i will do cause last week was titania, this week it's nekros prime, next week... tennogen!? Since the next selections are going to be on Sept09 i don't think they're going to postpone them so far ahead. But who knows, maybe there's something else scheduled for next week and they're going to publish the skins tomorrow or on friday. 

I'm sorry that i don't have an exact answer, i don't generally ask cause not even DE knows exactly unless they're ready to go ^^ All i can give you it's an educated guess but even i don't know exactly, i generally get my confirmation email just hours before they get released.

So in short... Soon :D Caduto it's already in the game (some people told me they've spotted the helmet before it was removed with an hotfix XDD) so you'd better be ready !

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Don't worry, feel free to ask! 

Actually it always took about a month from the selections for the models to be added into the game (i've counted). So my guess is Aug30 :) That's what i will do cause last week was titania, this week it's nekros prime, next week... tennogen!? Since the next selections are going to be on Sept09 i don't think they're going to postpone them so far ahead. But who knows, maybe there's something else scheduled for next week and they're going to publish the skins tomorrow or on friday. 

I'm sorry that i don't have an exact answer, i don't generally ask cause not even DE knows exactly unless they're ready to go ^^ All i can give you it's an educated guess but even i don't know exactly, i generally get my confirmation email just hours before they get released.

So in short... Soon :D Caduto it's already in the game (some people told me they've spotted the helmet before it was removed with an hotfix XDD) so you'd better be ready !

Thanks for the response! Now I'm not sure if you are told if your submissions did it to the game before us or if I did a mistake while checking the posts (most likely because I'm currently on classes and my time is short)

Well, I hope you're right, and since the tennogen skins release is aimed to August, there's still a whole week left.

1 hour ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Thanks for the response! Now I'm not sure if you are told if your submissions did it to the game before us or if I did a mistake while checking the posts (most likely because I'm currently on classes and my time is short)

Well, I hope you're right, and since the tennogen skins release is aimed to August, there's still a whole week left.

Well, i most often then not learn about my submissions getting in on the dev streams :) Caduto it's been accepted for August, Emperor didn't get in cause it was in a bad shape when i first published it ^^

Archived