The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

I like the body a lot not to much a fan for the helmet, but it's still really well done . Bravo you've done it again 

btw I wanted to ask , how do you feel about ppl mixing your creations with other cosmetics and other Tennogen cosmetics . 

What a beautiful question my friend :) I think it's awesome and i love to see all the combinations you guys are able to come up with! It's really the strength of this game and it's the reason why i loved it so much even before tennogen!

56 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

What a beautiful question my friend :) I think it's awesome and i love to see all the combinations you guys are able to come up with! It's really the strength of this game and it's the reason why i loved it so much even before tennogen!

No no no , your helmet is superb . So much better then most of us can hope to create . Art is art not all might appreciate it but doesn't mean it's not glamorous. We are proud to have you part of our community , and hope you can continue to make such beautiful pieces . Thank you man

& that's why I plan on buying all of your creations :D

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

The skin looks very lovely and  see myself getting it once accepted (congrats!) 

However, even tough I like the ponytail and freckles, I'm not a fan of the chin in the side view (which I might get to love after seeing it in game tho) 

Great (art)work! :D

6 hours ago, (PS4)Akuma_Asura_ said:

No no no , your helmet is superb . So much better then most of us can hope to create . Art is art not all might appreciate it but doesn't mean it's not glamorous. We are proud to have you part of our community , and hope you can continue to make such beautiful pieces . Thank you man

& that's why I plan on buying all of your creations :D

T__T aww thanks

6 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

The skin looks very lovely and  see myself getting it once accepted (congrats!) 

However, even tough I like the ponytail and freckles, I'm not a fan of the chin in the side view (which I might get to love after seeing it in game tho) 

Great (art)work! :D

Haha well Nyx does have a pronounced chin though XD Mine is way less than the original btw...

3 hours ago, Lurua said:

people need to stop making new nyx skins i love them all.

That's reasonable... it's just a matter of what you like the most right now :P i'm done with Nyx though, i promise XD 

Hmm I like it but I'm not too sure about the horn. Maybe if it was more petal-like or something or had a touch of the pattern like you have on her helmet and body (pink diamonds) on it. As it's one colour it stands out a lot more and does seem out of place due to that.

Now is when I wish I wasn't born in a country where USD is so expensive I'll do my best to get the skin anyways since it looks peacocky, and believe it or not, at first I though it was somehow inspired by sailor jupiter (I love her!) The jaw looks a bit wide for a female, I'd even say it looks a bit manly since that part somehow made me think of a storm trooper helmet (don't ask please)

Now my question. I saw a face throwing a kiss in her (which will look amazing with mirage noble), so since I want to see this masterpiece accepted in round 8, I'd like to know what's your opinion about how humane it looks, and if have you gotten some kind of agreement with DE to let you get away with a skin like this.

Cheap edit done in mobile (while traveling by bus, so I'm really sorry for the low quality) for better understanding

PD: I'm too young to die, so don't kill me for this!

uRWjrUZ.png[\spoiler]

2 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Now is when I wish I wasn't born in a country where USD is so expensive I'll do my best to get the skin anyways since it looks peacocky, and believe it or not, at first I though it was somehow inspired by sailor jupiter (I love her!) The jaw looks a bit wide for a female, I'd even say it looks a bit manly since that part somehow made me think of a storm trooper helmet (don't ask please)

Now my question. I saw a face throwing a kiss in her (which will look amazing with mirage noble), so since I want to see this masterpiece accepted in round 8, I'd like to know what's your opinion about how humane it looks, and if have you gotten some kind of agreement with DE to let you get away with a skin like this.

Cheap edit done in mobile (while traveling by bus, so I'm really sorry for the low quality) for better understanding

PD: I'm too young to die, so don't kill me for this!

Reveal hidden contents

uRWjrUZ.png[\spoiler]

Lol nah that's more like her nose part, she doesn't have a mouth ^^ i wouldn't worry about it!

1 hour ago, Shadow8600 said:

Looks awesome AF, Hitsu. Love the foliage details. Also what's the metallic liquid looking thing on her back? I was arguing honey, someone else said tree sap. etc

Neither :) it's just a decoration inspired by her concept, some insects have a similar thing on their back :P i wonder which ones

Saturnia looks really awesome! So much detail you have crammed into this one. And I love the leaf-like details.

The helmet remind me both of Mandalorian Knights and of the Predator-aliens. What was the main inspiration behind it?

3 minutes ago, arch111 said:

Saturnia looks really awesome! So much detail you have crammed into this one. And I love the leaf-like details.

The helmet remind me both of Mandalorian Knights and of the Predator-aliens. What was the main inspiration behind it?

Thanks arch :D lots of insects and fishes, mostly animals that have some camouflage abilities going on... my inspirations are never from pop culture ^^

10 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Neither :) it's just a decoration inspired by her concept, some insects have a similar thing on their back :P i wonder which ones

Ah! Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. :clem: Skin looks fantastic, bravissimo.

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)SilverWolf198 said:

That Nyx skin is awesome! Will you ever make a Mesa skin in the near future?

25 minutes ago, Shadow8600 said:

Ah! Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up. :clem: Skin looks fantastic, bravissimo.

Thanks! :D Not so near SilverWolf cause i've already chosen which warframe i want to work on next and it's not Mesa so there's to wait ^^

Archived