Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp]Ummm Are Those The Actual Numbers For Twin Gremlins?

RIOT

5 fire rate.
2 second reload
30  mag.
90 ammo cap.
trigger type: AUTO!!!!
projectile based shot
and are you ready for the good part?

are you sure?

no really, do you have someone near you who knows how to perform CPR?

don't say I didn't warn you...

26.5 impact, 26.5 puncture, 26.5 slash, grand total 79.5

if anyone has it please test in pvp and report back.

Edited by RIOT

DE business secret revealed:

1: Buff an underused item

2: Wait until everyone wants them

3: People will acquire them either by spending plats to get the item OR spending plats on taters, formas, and/or slots.

4: Nerf to normalcy

The gun has been like this for a while. At the very least it was like this during Christmas. If they buffed it this patch, it is gonna be a minor buff.

Edited by CynicalGoose

Those numbers do seem a touch OP for PvP balance purposes...

After playing with it a little, it does do that much damage, really hard to hit with it though. Gotta get really good with leading.

Will admit though, a little too powerful, I'm sure Nighttide77 or anyone else I fought against (assuming they see this thread) will be able to give their views from the other side.

Edited by DeMonkey

After playing with it a little, it does do that much damage, really hard to hit with it though. Gotta get really good with leading.

Will admit though, a little too powerful, I'm sure Nighttide77 or anyone else I fought against (assuming they see this thread) will be able to give their views from the other side.

It mows you down. 

It's very strong.  It's like having a 30-round gun that shoots knives.  3 or 4 hits, depending.  If you're in close range, there's little need for leading.

Btw, Spira and Seer 2-shot...if you can hit anyone with them.

I just had a sorta bow match with Riot and a few others in a pug match.  Yeah...when people are able to move about as fast as arrows we've got a problem. Mobility wasn't something that needed buffing.

Yeah...when people are able to move about as fast as arrows we've got a problem. Mobility wasn't something that needed buffing.

Agreed, most of the times I killed you or others it just felt like pot luck, and being rewarded for pot luck doesn't feel as good as being rewarded for being good at the game.

I might give the Spira/Seer a go just see what they're like, but meh.

Btw, Spira and Seer 2-shot...if you can hit anyone with them.

The seer has always 2 shotted.

Just is super pretty hard to land shots with depending on what the other players are using. Lot of times ill drop some ones shields with seer just for some one else to kill em.