Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I See A Dark Future For Warframe

Vasault

leyou chinese company bought DE, what does this mean? partnership? no, they bought de, THEY BOUGHT DE, http://le-you.hk/gaming/ you can check here where it says, their first investment is actually Digital Extremes, that means de has no more business control, no more directional control, no more marketing or technological control, what about p2w? what about more chinese frames, what about more S#&$ty stupid decisions like making broken war the recipe of war, or nezha being obtainable from sorties, sorry if somebody is no agree with this, but is hard to see a bright future for de, or even warframe, dark times are coming, i see it

Here we go again, folks.

Remember, everything bad is the fault of the Chinese guys, and never DE! :D

Seriously.

that means de has no more business control, no more directional control, no more marketing or technological control

No it doesn't.

Edited by AdunSaveMe

Okay but... why did we need your special little snowflake thread when there's already a rather large topic on the matter started by an actual developer? Why didn't you just post your impressive detective work in that thread rather than cluttering up general? 

love all these people who cant seem to understand how a business works

<- tell that to someone who actually is the headboss of an actual gaming indie company? 

Okay but... why did we need your special little snowflake thread when there's already a rather large topic on the matter started by an actual developer? Why didn't you just post your impressive detective work in that thread rather than cluttering up general? 

this is offtopic, do you even care about?

<- tell that to someone who actually is the headboss of an actual gaming indie company? 

Can we get links to said company's site and info? Games you have published?

Just want some proof, mate, because your post shows clear ignorance.

Answer the question. Why is this so unique that it can't belong in the main topic? 

Hahahahahaha!! XD

OMG, is this thread for real? Like, really? This is hilarious! XD

"Dark times are coming, I see it" LOL

Could you be even more dramatic about this oldass information, please? I need some more laughs for the night.

Really? Which one? Are you as big as DE? Do you have the same level of marketing, or are you/have you ever been owned by a parent/holding company? I am very eager to hear about your experiences.

Edited by AdunSaveMe