The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

25 Fusion Cores (Should Be Removed From Sortie Drop Table)

TennoPain

So does the Karak Wraith/Dera Vandal parts that we already have. I keep getting those and unairu lenses and im not even using unairu.

I'd like to be rewarded for once.

its 1000% better than frame and/or weapon parts u already got

and if there is one thing that i learned in 3 years warframe then its this:

u have NEVER enough fusion cores

Except you can put time and effort into farming Fusion core farming and get them reliabily, if i wanted to farm Fusion cores i would. Lets just say if their numbers were to be like minimum 100, that would be good. 25 or 50 aint enough.

I agree with this, especially as there is also a 50 fusion cores (i think i remember it).

I heard 50 cores are not even gold, they are silver. And if we talking about sortie rewards - they all extremely bad, except legendary core of course. Same useless Dera/Karak parts again and again, small lens which worth 10 plat at best, Nezha "forever in sortie droptable" parts - noone will need it after about a month. And so on, and so on. Trash, trash and trash.

its 1000% better than frame and/or weapon parts u already got

and if there is one thing that i learned in 3 years warframe then its this:

u have NEVER enough fusion cores

Yes.  I need a lot more cores so they will at least go to use.  Karak Wraith parts?  I got that from the event so fairly pointless.  If I get the Blueprint then I'll be able to try to sell a complete set but I don't know if it's worth the effort of going onto Trade Chat!

I feel cores and parts shouldn't be separate rewards.  We should get some cores and a part.

Honestly sorties aren't challenging or difficult enough for most players.   The time and effort it takes to beat all 3 sorties is no different than running the same number of and type of non-sortie missions on a high level planet.    Until sorties take more effort and you actually need a ton of skill (not just press 4 and walk around like a god), then they can give better rewards.   But to grab any frame and spam god-like powers that render the enemies 100% useless (blinds, freezes, knockdowns, instagib them etc), that takes no effort at all.   So the rewards may not be desirable but the effort it takes to complete the missions isn't enough to give out the best rewards either.

Idk it can just be me but, i have a feeling that the legendary fusion core has a .25% chance of dropping and DE just has it there to inspire people to do sorties evn though there going to get sh!t rewards like the dera vandal BP

Edited by AcedGames

LOL, 25 Cores are actually the best reward I have received from the sorties (and I have played them every day since release)

nothing but lens and parts to weapons I already have

still trying for War or Legendary Core (or even potatos would be more useful than 25 gold cores)

Edited by SometingWikked

I heard 50 cores are not even gold, they are silver. And if we talking about sortie rewards - they all extremely bad, except legendary core of course. Same useless Dera/Karak parts again and again, small lens which worth 10 plat at best, Nezha "forever in sortie droptable" parts - noone will need it after about a month. And so on, and so on. Trash, trash and trash.

I dunno, i'd be happy with 50 R5 rare fusion cores.

I agree with this. I can get over 40 R5 Rare Cores on Hieracon in a single run. It's too underwhelming for the amount of effort required for Sorties.

But an hieracon run doesnt give you a chance at a legendary core.

Its simple logic people. Yes, you can do other things to get cores, or you could do sorties and get them anyway, while also having a chance at a hugher reward.

You're not going to get a 1st place prize every run