Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Will you be adding anything that Identifies warframes based upon their playstyle, AKA if it's designed to be a DPS frame or if it's designed to be a support frame, I feel like one of my favorite frames, limbo, was initially thought to be a DPS frame and is in fact more of a Support warframe and due to this and the ability to lock people into the void, people ended up hating him with a passion.

I understand that this would limit player's first impression of a warframe based solely upon its classification, but is it something you guys would be thinking of implementing.

Is there any plan on adding other high tier equipment past the mastery 12 that is locked, As more equipment and frames come Out I feel less and less inclined to try and get my mastery up because I'm already past the final locked item and therefore, have no reason to grind for mastery anymore. Or is there any plans on adding warframes that are locked by mastery rank, I think this would be both good and bad due to the fact that it would give late game players something to strive for, and low-rank players something to look forward to, of course they would need to be balanced but I'm just wondering about it or if there's any plans on making more mastery based unlocks. Something to further reward players that have been playing for a long time. 

I realize this is a wall of text and unlikely to be answered but as  aspiring game designer, in college right now for it, I'm curious about your thought processes and update pacing, along with how far out into the future you guys look when designing and implementing updates. Thanks for the view and have a great day guys!

Edited by Zenex57

Sense warframes are revealed at what they are and loki being successfully popular, can their be more machine warframes that share the same art approach as the Loki warframe instead of the human form? To be honest, that loki skin sucks for me because it takes away all the machine parts and removes the features that imply a long shredded cloak is covering the machine up. Viking horns and helmet remain though. 

I would love a lore story on the loki frames. :)

Also, did the Tenno betray the Orokin and what warframes did they use to betray them with? I don't think it would be the Primes sense they are capable of taking energy from orokin devices like death orbs and I don't think it would be the warframes that are not primed because of the lower stats or power they have compaired to the prime warframes. 

Edited by ArchSight

1. Will there be an update for dojo decorations and building to make it easier and more efficient 
i ask this as it can be quite hard and annoying putting certain Objects where id like to eg. Putting 2 wooden totems on the ceiling of a clan hall then atttaching an upside down bridge to the already placed totems

2. When will the Kubrow colours be fixed up i keep seeing my Kubrow act as a colour changer all the time and its quite frustraiting as it doesnt show its true colours its supposed to have Eg. On my ship its light purple and dark grey got to my dojo im near a door with unfinshed construction it goes blue and grey on a mission its white and dark brown !

3. Can crafting items please stackable im sure that alot of people dont like how long it can take to build some items and would appreciate being able to craft several of the same item at once instead of waiting for the next day to craft Eg. instead of making 1 forma a day being able to put on 5 at a time would be faster and more efficient

4. This one isnt so bad but would it be possible for syndanas to not go through the warframes as it looks wierd and some times innapropriate Eg a red Asa Syndana reaching around to the crotch area of a warframe xD

Thats all from me and thank you to all the people who made the awesome game today Warframe !

Thank you and have a Great day !

Is there going to be a frost skin rework / deluxe? compatible with prime? 

will frost be made a collector's statue? also a poster?

when can we expect the next prime drop?

will there be an armory (place to test weapons / loadouts) added to dojos? 

highly impressed with second dream, what's the next frame idea? / few frames? 

any tease on the next content (story/raid/playable in general)? 

also, any chance to make aklex prime? <3

could there be more stance mods, and expand on current (melee) weapons / syndicate (melee) weapons, we have alot of current low - mid tier weapons, and need more upper mid - high tier, with more usability (stances) ?

also what about melee weapon mod rework, crit/damage/viability in end game?

also is there a archwing rework in the works? more wings/weapons? archwing movement changes/stability , overall overhaul to make it more fun and wanted to be played?

on the far side, what about having each syndicate offer a new warframe, not a rakta/vaykor variant of a current frame , i mean one's the syndicate built for the purpose of mercenary tenno work, for showing devotion to their faction they build us a frame we can purchase to use / trade

also, please add some more stability on the ps4, crashing every few games, or mid game is irritating, and hindering in trying to complete either quests or grind.

Edited by (PS4)lorekeeper0316

AZSVKsD.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 8th for our first Devstream of 2016: Devstream #66!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch to ring in the year!  

What: We've got a fair bit to cover, but here's what you can expect!

Now that all platforms have had a chance to play through 'The Second Dream', we will going in-depth on the quest and what it means for Warframe in 2016. Predictably, this means there will be spoilers. We also have some fun bloopers to share that occurred as everything was in-development – some pretty hilarious things happened, so get ready.

We'll also dedicate some time to 2016 Wishlists and more, so if you have any broad questions or requests, put them in this thread!

We'll be finishing off the stream with our complete 2016 Convention Attendance Plans, so Tenno around the world can mark dates on where they can come hang out with us and fellow Tenno!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 8th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on January 8th!  Get your broad 2016 questions or requests in!

So are there more new things to come, or you guys release everything you had and now thinking about something new to add to warframe

Nekros is used by the majority as a Desecrate machine only because his other 3 skills are not very good and boring. Will he ever get a rework to feel like a true powerful necromancer? 

Also you could please consider adding an option to invite friends to the simulacrum for team synergy testing purposes? 

Edited by Noja87

Wishlist, hmmm:

1. Fix the void drops-make them based on a token/point/zworykin system, so that a more difficult mission rewards more or per five defense waves or 5 minutes of survival, etc. Then, B'Mouse K'Teer would actually sell things from the void. Or make the reward at mission-end a choice from a list which could be based on how many times you've run the mission. Either way, we get what we want/need instead of the tedious, onerous RNG silliness, burning dozens of keys to get the latest shiny. You can control access to said shinies by adjusting the token prices. Either way, it's more of a data thing rather than re-working the entire Void.

2. Give us the machine-gun ordis that bombards have. And make them homing as well, even if that was a special mod or some such. Just fix them: work on the principle of what's good for the players is good for the monstersand that I could pick up the weapon from their cold, dead fingers/tendrils.

3. Let us be able to choose which of a planet's resources are "extracted" by the extractors. Kinda tired of waiting for 4 or 8 hours and getting a mess of injectors and samples when I wanted nanospores or ferrite. I realize finding none is a viable option, you know, zero to X amount found would be more acceptable than finding something that I will hardly ever use. The Distilling extractor, since it takes twice as long, should give us 2x as much or maybe a second, rarer resource found, since distillation should purify the material being "distilled".

4. Let us make more than one instance of an item (i.e., forma) simultaneously in the foundry. If we have the resources and the blueprints, then we should be good to mass produce.

5. Let us buy prime access components individually (for platinum, of course). Price accordingly to make a bundle more enticing, naturally.

Edited by Nevyn

Ho ! Powerfull developpers 

Banshee coud really use a makeover of abilities.

She is an entertainer, and her stage is the battlefield.

Have you think of making the soundquake of Banshee a Channeled Ability, like the Prowl of Ivara ?

She coud make a choreography as she move slowly thru the battlefield, breaking it if she try to run.

Making soundquake like a show of song and dance draining the will to fight of the enemy.

In place, to affect enemies all around her.

Or focused in a direction, witch she woud focus her damage.

if she advance, she woud focus her scream even more in that direction

Changing her footsteps and making a gracefull stomp, hands in front of her, blasting sound to make enemies fall.

Dancing around, changing the direction of her scream with wave of her hands to create her sonar ability.

Claping her hands together, mesmering everyone and silencing the crowd around her.

Adding elemental damage by changing the frequency of her scream.

Adding chance of corrosive proc with sonar and radiation crowd control proc with silence.

Silence ! The show is about to begin ! (maybe automatically starting soundquake with silence by default)

Gracefully yours, Maikan

Hmm... Maybe i got too hyped about the upcomming Anime, Macross Delta...

Edited by Maikan

With all the new additions to the Relay (Such as being able to change your loadout, look at your inventory/mod collection, and being able to interact with your ship door to leave. ect). Are their any plans to make it so you can leave the relay without disbanding the Cell(squad), or plans to implement a "Cell Leave"?

Such as making 'the interact' a "Leave Menu" instead of "Leave Relay" in which you can choose to break the Cell to return to your ships interior, or toggle a "Ready" vote to leave the Relay as a group?

Love all the work you guys put into the quest, for someone that did play warframe during it's starting days the game has really come far and i've grown to love it more and more and the weapons you guys add, although i could never play it much because my laptop could never truly handle it so i didn't play till I got a PS4. Now i do have one question about melee weapons. The mios literally just came out in if i remember U17.5? But there's already another variation of that melee weapon type (Lacera) and what I was wondering is if there would be a new Gunblade weapon because i liked the redeemer it was very nice to use, Unfortunately after U18 on console's charge attacks affected that so the charge shots have to be held during the whole process which is a little hard to do since you have to aim with a melee weapon the only issue I have with it is the charge times which leads to my question with if charge attacks will actually ever be affected by attack speed mods i.e Fury and Berserker. Anyways that's just my questions to you guys Thank You for U`8 and keep doing what you're doing!

PS: What warframe is next in line for a rework, I heard it was banshee but if that's the case what warframe would be after that? Personally I want to see limbo with a rework just to see how good he would be.

PSS: I know you guys are definitely working on a few focus reworks, and I took a look at the Madurai Focus because it is my main focus I wanted to plan our what to get. But after looking at it only the passive seem helpful, and all the nice additions you want are subbed off the 2 main upgrades. Phoenix Flash: Decreasing range for movement speed increase, which at base level, feels almost insignificant and the amount of points required to max it is just insane. In my opinion.

Additionally Chimera Breath splits the beam into 3 each dealing 35% of its base damage which is just ridiculously because the initial level makes the beams do 15% of the original damage. Which sucks because of how the rate of earning focus is. And I understand it's still in a Beta phase so pretty much everything can and will be subject to change.

But in my opinion Madurai is supposed to be a nuke type class focused on "Taking down their enemies before they could steel themselves". And at first I loved it but I realized the damage type (Blast) doesn't always do 10,000 dips which kind of left me feeling bummed out. And in general I feel like most other focus paths are and will probably soon put the Madurai focus to shame because they all essentially support the team Madurai doesn't unless the passives are taken into account which I don't think affects all team members. Thanks for your time

Edited by (PS4)BlazinFlash

Thanks for all your hard work!

Any news on another PC>PS4 account transfer window?

Also, Oberon and Hydroid are in need of some -incredible- reworking love, any plans on order/schedule for those?

EDIT: Oh, and it'd fantastic to hear that the Post-U18 PS4 frame drops are recognized and being worked on!

Edited by ShugoWah

Lots of Questions, I hope one of them gets through!

Will we see Kela De Thaym and / or Nef Anyo re-works go live soon?

Any Plans to re-work Phorid or give him a new Model? He still is using a Red Charger Model and Juggenauts are more of a "Boss" than Phorid, and I know you guys can think of some pretty cool stuff.

Is the Deluxe Trinity Skin coming out soon?

Have the New Warframe Augments been decided on? and Will Syndicates get their own syndicate-exclusive Melee Weapon to complete the set?

How is the New Mastery Level Requirements for Weapons coming along? 

Any Progress on the new Starchart?

Why can't I put a Lens on my Dog / Sentinel?

When will The Next Event, Suppy and Demand, come out?

Will we be able to roam around as ourselves / the operator in the dojo, liset, and/or the relays? And if no, why not?

With the addition of Cinematics now in Warframe, will you guys go back and add Cinematics to previous quests?

Thanks, and you guys rock!