Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Happy new year! , now onto the question. Will thrown spear type weapons ever make it to the game?, with the release of the trident it would of been awesome if you could throw it or at least include a unique piercing moveset instead of it feeling like another tonbo. 

Edited by (PS4)ratchethicaru720

I have Idea's for a Banshee and Zephyr Rework as well as a new skin for Zephyr , If I was to put these up on the forum would they be considered ?

Some things I think we need from someone that Plays almost everyday

-An option to Host squads only on public and not join on others
-A button to command your Kubrow and Sentinel to Attack/Stop attack and to preform their action

-Hitting Esc to exit Host migration and just return to your ship

-Being able to queue up multiple foundry items IE. 3 sets of 10 ciphers
-Faster Charge attacks
-more dual daggers
-Better Revolver Weapons ( revolvers are strong ... why do the vasto and Magnus not live up to the Lex ? )
-More gunblades and stances
-lance weapons with stances
-Dual Nikana and/or Nikana Prime
-More Claw weapons
-More Whips and new stance
-Buff to old Clan Tech weapons IE the synapse

Also , Please , When are we getting our Kavats ? I have Eggs and power cores just waiting

My biggest concerns of 2016 are as follows:

Are we going to get more Archwing expansions?

When are Cavats coming to the game?

How many cinematic quests do you think will come this year?

Replaying quests and lore expansions are coming as well?

Will Syndicates be getting backstories or will the leaders get names at least, besides Suda?

What are the Umbra warframes and when are they coming to the game? (I'm assuming they have something to do with shadows)

I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining. Thank you for making this game and happy New Year.

-What plans do you have to expand on the Focus system? Or is that too far ahead right now?

-The way that Hunhow transferred part of himself into War fascinated me -- does this mean that he was only damaged, or did he transfer the majority of himself into the blade? Or had he been the blade the entire time, but chose to appear as the Scorched Lotus, as a kind of digital avatar? 

-On an unrelated note, are there any plans for the Stalker or other assassins to show up in archwing missions?

-What is the difference between Umbra and Prime?

Hurrah for 2016, year of [x]*! 

(* = for values of x excluding the string "quality")

What the next rework (PLEASE BE ASH) and new deluxe skins.

EXCALIBUR UMBRA WHEN?!?!

Syndicate melee and armor attachments?

Can deluxe skins have custom power designs, EX. when you use proto excal your sword summoned will be like the old javelins.

New weapon exclusive mods?

More Warframe augments?

THIS, A Spear. 

And maybe it could be a throwable weapon. With a chain or something, attached in the back to pull it back.

The mechanic is already there so it wouldn't be hard to make one.

...always wanted to have a throwable spear...they're badass...

A spear that uses pole-arm stances? Kinda disappointing. Spear category please! New stances! RIOT!

Edited by OroPlushy

Any chance on resources being added to trading??

Also wanna know when the other frames are gonna get primes as well...

Stalker drops need to be revised. Its already difficult to get items without his terrible drop rates..

Can you add better cinematics to previous quests as well.. They dont feel like quests But rather like any other missions..

A lot of players have grown very concerned, primarily due to the recent announcement of Leyao Technologies acquiring the remaining half of warframe.

Or more specifically, what's going to happen to warframe in general, for as far as we know, DE no longer has any control over warframe - And Warframe itself, is feared to suffer the same fate as most games obtained by the Chinese company Perfect World Entertainment.

That being, they end up becoming games where one can quite easily spend lots of money to get to the top immediately, rather than getting there by working to it - Or just suffer the same fate as Blacklight Retribution.
Or worse still - End up like Warframe China (I hear you have to pay plat to change a frames colors over there)

Is DE now under a DCA agreement, or can you do anything to put the players fears at rest?

If you dont mind answering, when will the Sedna update and the Kela De Thaym rework come about, along with the Nightwatch Corps Grineer be permanenty introduced to the game? Are you planning for some time early this year? if so, will there also be a tileset change? And if so, could you please give us a (just enough to tantalize our brains) small description of what it is going to look like? If you chose to answer this comment, Thank you for doing so. :)

Will we ever get to rename weapons for ourselves? That would be rad.

1. Are there any concepts out there at the moment for maybe an Infested based Warframe?

2. Some bladed armor attachments would be epic ;) Edo is nice for a samurai feel, Eos is sleek and sheen for a futuristic look, Harkonar is a cool grungy grineer steampunk feel, Iliac is ana awesome sauce infested style, some bladed armor would be BA. <3

With the incoming kavat (catbrows) will there be a QoL pass on kubrow, mainly AI?

Is there any plan for the companion system, overhaul or anything minor?

Will umbra's be "upgraded" version of their normal/prime counter part in the same way the prime warframe are? (small bonus to a stat, additional polarity, etc)

Login rewards are often very disapointing, (detonite ampule x1 and the likes) could Mastery Rank guarentee a certain tier of reward?

Syndicate sigil as pure cosmetic?

My last question :P , are there any plan for an orokin boss in the future? Orokin Void T5 assassination?

Thanks for all the good work! Keep it up!

^ All of these so much.

Also:

1. Will there be more Customization options for our Tenno Operators?

2. Are you planning any large content dumps? (ie: releasing a bunch of new weapons all at once, a bunch of clan research, several prime frames, etc...?) (As it is feeling like any new weapon that comes out, my clan can easily begin research for and then we are stuck waiting for another week or so for new content to build into.

3. Will there be any plans to have loyalty rewards for people who consistently support Grineer or Corpus?

4. Are you planning on adding any new enemy types (Specifically from the enemy design contest runners-up) any time soon?