Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Welcome back.

Will there ever be a way for players to stand up faster with their own inputs and actions, rather than needing to rely on their mods to handle it?

ETA on Banshee Deluxe Skin?

ETA on Slash Dash having its mechanics altered to mimic Land Slide?

Edited by Arcaedias

Hello, two things i would like to see would be a Helios prime with all around improvements to function ie: better melee stats, faster rate of fire, and lastly this is probably my most personal favorite would to have a warframe with only melee channelling abilitys ie: one of you ability could double/triple your status and critical chance during melee channelling, another could double/triple your damage during channelling, one could reduce channelling cost for yourself and allies, and lastly you could have like a ability with every say 50 kills your melee channelling damage multiplier would double or triple to a max of like a 100x. So hopefully you guys take this to heart because i love melee channelling and i would really like to see something like  this in game. Thanks :D

Im not sure if any has ask this question. Have you thought about add a function that let you harvest  Orokin Reactor and Catalyst from frame and weapons. I think that would be really cool if there was something like that in the game since Orokin Reactor's and Catalyst are so rare to get.

To think, first 'stream of 2016, looks like it's going to be another big solar year, Let's get ready Tenno!

Quick Shout-out to DE for giving us a great 2015 year, Awesome times. Can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!

A question that I've wondered about is, will we be capable of replaying quests (Even if we don't get the reward(s) again). One example why this is a viable idea is: The quests have unique scans that cannot be acquired normally, like Darvo or the Cascade Bomb. Some people may have missed these unique scans for their Codex, which adds to my thought of Replaying Quests. 

Furthermore: What about those players that did not choose to do the Vor's Prize quest during Update 14? For those of use that did not, We just have a Big "?" on our quest lists next to the others. It's a bit annoying to see sometimes. Not just that, it's important for story understanding. A missed experience that is pivotal toward the story of the Tenno awakening.

(Even though we can just see Vor's Prize on media video sites, Some of us may want to have on hands on experience, and get that Big "?" out of our quests list)

Side Question: Any plans to return Snipetron Vandal anytime in the future...? Maybe through the Sortie system? Maybe even... reintroduce the Braton Vandal sometime in the future?

Thanks for listening. Here's to another great year Tennos!

I don't know if you guys have covered it before, and yea, it's a tall order, but at some point in the future, will there be specific walking animations for the Noble and Agile sets? I just feel like it's awkward for, say, Nezha to be using his agile set, hunched over and rocking back and forth, and then when I go to move he just jerks upright, walks normal, and then jerks back down again. It kinda ruins the flavor, if that makes any sense.

Any wishes from DE Danielle make it into consideration, or "On the Board" for possible implementation? Details, yes :3 ?

(hey Lotus, while adorable... its En-SIN-vid-EE-ot :p. As in an officer of the federation of idiots who enjoy videogames. no it isnt an actual thing outside of my own head D:))

Edited by ensignvidiot

New year new questions yay~

1)Will snipers get any further "changes"? The recent, well quite awhile ago, changes hardly impacted snipers positively and really gave me (a person that loves the vectis and really liked the rubico) more reasons to shelve the weapons than pull them out more often.

2)THE FOCUS CAP, you know all these caps we have daily, syndicate, semaris, Raid 1 limit each, sorties limits... etc. Really don't make me want to plan but rather make me stop and the addition of Focus caps just really leaves a more negative feel on my play sessions.

Could there just be a diminished returns style for focus gain? After your 75k or whatever the new limit is is done you gain further focus at half the rate, then and half and another etc. So that binge play sessions still feel progressive as opposed to being in  a stand still.

3)Obligatory, Buff Silva and Agies. Mios's stats make the Silva and agies an absolute joke can it at least be brought up the kronen's level of damage? It's in such a sad state.

4)Lastly any clarification on this, "Aqquisition" deal from your "partners" in China. I understand if nothing can be said, but if something can can you at least clarify what their plans are and put some people at ease.

Can we expect arsenal sorting anytime soon?

The amount of weapons will continue to expand, and I've already forgotten that some of them exist.

Quick!: (Rhetorical) Can you tell me which pistol does the most impact damage or what rifle has the highest slash damage? 

Along the same line as that question, Can we expect better integration from normal weapons/warframes & archwing?

-So that our normal/regular weapons/warframes dont become useless as variants are introduced.

-So it's easier to find weapons

-Cause calling in an archwing or arch-weapon , temporarily, via Landing Craft air support would be....awesome.

[ideas from previous post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/583847-feedback-list/#entry6611627]

We have a trident now. Think we can get a spear category eventually with some spear stances?

THIS, A Spear. 

And maybe it could be a throwable weapon. With a chain or something, attached in the back to pull it back.

The mechanic is already there so it wouldn't be hard to make one.

...always wanted to have a throwable spear...they're badass...

Wishlist question: will we ever have warframe abilities that can combine with each other, generating actual synergy?

Doing all 4 abilities in a kit in such a way would be absurd, I realize. I was thinking that each frame would have one ability out of their kit that has the ability to combine with other skills. The most prominent that comes to mind is Volt using his 1 on Hydroid's puddle to force-shock anything that emerges out from it.

Spores on Zephyr's tornadoes to functionally engulf a room in toxin, etc. It's a tall order, but it's something I've wanted to see for a long time. o3o

THIS, A Spear. 

And maybe it could be a throwable weapon. With a chain or something, attached in the back to pull it back.

The mechanic is already there so it wouldn't be hard to make one.

...always wanted to have a throwable spear...they're badass...

Seconding this. Since we already have enemies that can disarm us, it would be nice to be able to willfully simply hurl a heavy melee. Point of impact can deal slam attack with a double sized AoE.

Edited by DiosGX

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items (including the frames post-Nova Prime)... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

Steve: One of your stated goals of remaking the Star Chart is to stamp out loot caves so players will disperse throughout the system... but isn’t it counter-intuitive to provide “meta” skills to make caves more efficient, such as Desecrate?

Scott: Previously you’ve stated that you were considering blanket changes to improve the baseline scalability of damaging powers. Atlas' Landslide and Equinox's Maim both have phenomenal scalability in their damage, but when will we see older skills like Fireball and Crush be made similarly effective?

The Second Dream has been released... so what’s the plan for Excalibur Umbra?

Presently all melee weapons share the same base stats in newer systems - Channeling, Comboing and Charging - and hidden stats relative to Stealth and Blocking. Have you considered altering these base stats for some weapon types, to enhance build variety and increase the value of some low- to mid-performing weapons, such as Scythes?

Edited by Archwizard

i would like to say you guys congratulation and well-played and finished the year with a bang with the secound dream quest (the quest blind sided me didn't expect that ending  but.....

1. what happened to this years seasonal (Christmas) event?

2. also what happened to dojo seasonal (Christmas) decorations? i wanted to make a wounderland with a snowman fight.

3.what about repeatable quests? - i would like to all the previous quests again.

4. any news on whats next??

1. Anything on Saryn Prime?

2. Trinity deluxe skin?

3. How often do you plan on reopening the prime vault?

4. Excalibur Umbra?

5. Any hints on what you may be doing next? (Quests, weapons, frames, etc.)

6. Rapier?

(PS I hope it gets its own stance and stuff and its own slide attack animation. Normal sword animation would be basically hitting them with a stick.)

Edit:

7. How about any metallic parts getting their own tint color place while customizing? (Hope I'm making sense lol)

8. Spy and rescue missions for the Void?

9. Syndicate melees?

10. Typhus?

11. News on the upcoming star chart?

12. where is primed rush ;^)

13. Finally, how was your holiday/vacation? I hope you people were able to relax and have fun or something! :D

Sorry for the amount of questions! <3

Edited by _Kazun_