Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

I'd like to see, if possible, some mission doable with landing craft.

I do not use, and barely see ppl using air support. I have to say, carpet bomb is **** doing no dmg, every 10 min. quite useless. as for Mantis and liset air support, quite no use too.

However, doing mission with our landing craft will give farming (or buying them) a purpose, being able to equip them with lancher/rifles/blaster/whatever could be nice too.

It could seem to be redondant with archwing, but it can be given some special objectives, like destroying corpus or grineer galeons, asteroid base or anything like that (I know, we already have something like with fomorian with archwing, but really, we barely see Balors' attack alert often ....)

This is just a concept, an idea that popped in my head when trying to farm those darn ships.

One of my friend Virkitus had another pretty cool idea, about rifles.

Should we have the choice of trigger type ? like the changes for snipers, it could be nice/fun to be able to switch between semi auto/auto/burst trigger, by click on the wheel, for exemple, during a mission, or by changing it in the arsenal.

it would be nice of you to give what you think about this, is it doable or not/planned or not, etc...

Edited by Ryukha

Seeing that event weapon such as the karak wraith (albeit parts) is given as a reward in sorties, can mods which are event only be included as rewards in future sorties?

Or even better, can past events be made into sorties so people who have not done them before and people who have can relive those moments?

It would make sense as they would be much more useful than 50x/25x fusion cores which is very mediocre for the effort put into the sortie.

Edited by ecwp1981

Any chance of a devlopment road map for the playerbase to see to give us a idea of what content is planned or is on the table for this year?.

Could we see primed mods and maybe tradeable skins show up in Sorties as rewards?.

When will we see more use for the dojo besides dueling, research and trading posts?. Also could we get a bigger dueling arena to fight in with variation in terrain and obstacles vs the way too small room we fight in currently.

What warframes are up for a partial or complete rework confirmed this year and is there any like Mesa's 4th ability or maybe volt's 4th that we could see get a rework like Excalibur did last year?.

News on Umbra would be appreciated like will it be a skin or a warframe and will it be buyable in-game or via real money only like syndanas in prime access.

Pls Geoff give us a Dual swords stance that isn't slow and can do mult strikes with ease.

A.I 2.0?

I think this sums up all I can think of at the time ty DE for warframe and of course happy new year.

Edited by Totally_Not_Tanaka

Any chance we could ever balance out some of the guns more? It's very frustrating when harder to obtain weapons (such as Sorite ones) are far weaker then ones you could have as a new player. It'd be neat if they brought cool tools, but the rarer weapons never seem to do super special things.

Can we expect to see something about non-Kubrow pets to be used as companions? Like a Drahk, a Desert Skate, or maybe some battle cats? I would personally like something reptilian. (Land sharks?!)

Also, more SPACE MAGIC! Having a Warframe focused on using abilities constantly, more so than the rest, would be nice.

Next Prime?

Turning loading screens into actual mini-games now that that copyright is gone?

Being able to upgrade "older" weapons into "newer" versions unlike (example) using a Lato to build a Bolto.

More capes!

Edited by (XB1)Stamex

Will dojos get any new additions during 2016 'cause at the moment it's pretty much getting a new research weapon and nothing else. The duel and parkour rooms were cool additions and it would be interesting to be able to expand upon them, the dueling room could have a custom duel option like letting us modify energy spawn rate or the timer (and archwing duels would be cool) and it would also need the Arsenal interface like the Simulacrum does so that we can swap our gear at any moment. The obstacle course has needed a complete overhaul ever since parkour 2.0 came out because you can now complete it in under 30 seconds with the faster frames.

First post here and hey all. As someone who is a massive fan of Mirage I'm just wondering when and if she'll get a custom skin? (other than the festive one) I feel like she's missing out a bit and lets be honest she's pretty awesome :)

Also, please give an option to turn the Tenno dialog off.

There already is.

What comes to my fishlist:

1. Have you had talks of improving the enemy AI to behave in more complex manner? Perhaps replace one-shot difficulty with AI that functions in more human fashion, logic and tactics. If a team of players was commanding the enemies (or directly playing them), how would they fight against the Tenno.

2. Do you have plans to have the solar system be less static? Missions completed or failed have no impact on the solar system, this creates a lack of immersion that everything a player does is meaningless aside from the loot and rewards.

With the new addition of more excavation missions, will we be given the option to turn off transmission popups for audio cues only? At the very least an opacity slider would be nice. I love the Lotus as much as any other Tenno but I would like to be able to see if the extractor needs a power core.