Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever see more synergy between frames beyond changing the damage types of certain abilities? It could give purpose to underused frames, previously like Volt's shields working with limbo's cataclysm, or something new like ember turning zephyr's tornadoes into fire tornadoes with burn damage.

I do have a request:

I am quite dissuaded by the fact Equinox, Atlas, Wukong, Nezha, and especially Trinity Prime, all of which were released after Ash Prime, were released with advanced cloth physics, but Ash Prime uses the old floppy, unrealistic system.

I find it unfair. Why was Ash Prime left in the dust? My only request for now is for Ash Prime to have the new physics applied to him, because I feel he was shafted in favor of other frames. The other non Primes are their own thing, but Trinity's Prime variant was released after Ash's, and had advanced cloth physics applied to her.

I would greatly appreciate it if Ash Prime were to be updated with the new cloth code.

i have a few questions.

1.  why is it that weapons with large models like the galatine have such a small range and are not effected all that much by prime reach?

2. is there any way the players can get information on melee weapons base reach in the game so we can compare them to other weapons?

id like to be able to anticipate how much reach is gained by adding mods on melee weapons.    

3. i was wondering if in the future will there be a way to display damage from weapons hitting enemies and not display affinity gained when they die, can you make these two separate options in the hud options? 

4. will it be possible to add lens to sentinels and sentinel weapons and kubrows in the future? 

i love the this game! im just trying to help make it even better!

xd, i will be sleeping during the livestream. 2bad

I would welcome more Operator cosmetics, a place, quest, or a mission where the operators can meet. More glaives. A plant/nature themed warframe. Those kavats - invisible flying cats. A new planet with a new boss.

Oh, nad PLEASE, BANSHEE AND TRINITY DELUCE SKIN as soon as plausible.

Edited by Anthonycm11

You guys have overhauled/changed Excalibur by replacing his Super Jump with the new ultimate Exalted Blade.

I wonder if you folks were planning on doing something like this to any other frames, such as Loki.

Although I mainly use Loki, I find myself only using his Invisibility and Radial Disarm abilities in the harder missions like the Orokin Moon, or the Tower IV void.

Do you have plans for changing his abilities?

Thanks for listening!

Q1: Any chance that we could get the look of the normal weapons as skins for Vandal and Wraith variants so that they can be tinted/customized like the normal versions? (For example: Add the base Quanta skin as a skin for Quanta Vandal)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/589605-suggestion-allow-normal-skins-as-appearance-options-for-vandal-and-wraith-weapons/

Q2: Any news on the next weapons/frames/cosmetics to be opened up for TennoGen submissions? My vote: Quanta!

i would like to say thank you to everyone at DigitalExtremes for an amazingly wonderful game! i am honored to have been a part of it for almost 3 epic years.

i couldn't think of any questions.

you guys have answered all my (second) dreams and hopes without me ever asking. c: <3 DE4ever

Edited by MisterGrimly

My wishlists revolve around revising or updating older content

- New eximus enemies that are non-elemental in nature, but give other buffs like speed, range boosts, summon drones...etc.

- How about going back over to older enemy units like commanders, bombards, napalms and such and giving them either or both a visual and mechanical update to work better in today's warframe rather than warframe 2 years ago.

-Perhaps give passives to some older weapons/weapon families to make them more interesting and attractive than just tweaking damage values

-Re working the combo system to allow players to do certain parts of combos without having to do the branch before it for utility purposes, the trade offs are already implied because you'd have less hits to increase the multiplier and the moves will likely have more recovery than normal if you miss.

- Spears finally added to warframe into the polearms family or a seperate family altogether and a couple of TRUE thrust based stances to go into that weapon family.

-Fix the gorgon. The spread is ridculous.

Limbo revisited! And Limbo Prime!!! Cane Sword and Cane Sword Prime! You need to make this happen DE! And we need more prime weapons, not just prisma, vandal, wraith and all that other cr*p. Especially prime secondaries, we're really running low in that department.

Maybe you guys could also consider starting to release prime frames a little more frequently this year? With all these new frames coming out every month, I think you can afford to release like 2 primes every 3 months, or maybe even releasing 1 prime every month? How cool would that be! More Prime Access programs, means more moolah, so it's essentially a win-win for all of us. I mean, right now it's kinda going a little slow with prime stuff compared to the regular stuff, wouldn't you agree?

But basically, I just want Limbo to get a revisit soon. He deserves your time and dedication, as he is such an underrated frame who holds so much potential. He just needs a little polishing, so he can be a little more useful for end-game stuff.

Edited by (PS4)matodox

will old weapons like scythes, machettes and pole arms be getting new stances and/or changes?

will new syndanas come out that aren't centered on your back like new slots such as feet/elbows?

soon into the year will enemies ever get random loadouts? doesn't make sense for the grineer to have such a arsenal that they barely use. 

how was all of your holidays?

when will kela de tham be reworked?

Edited by Deathbricked