Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

lore-related questions:

-what specific happening made the Sentients become sentient?

-it seems as though Sentients are relatively indifferent towards any non-Tenno factions. do they only want to rid the system of all that the Orokin set against them?

-why do the Sentients sing?

-does a Simulated Sentient unit realize it's in a simulation? can it potentially adapt beyond the limits of the Simulacrum?

-lore suggests that Sentient units are fragments of an intellectual alpha. if this is true, then are there other Sentient alphas like Hunhow and Natah?

-why did the Orokin seal Hunhow in a tomb, even if he was presumed dead?

-are Dax a type of Grineer Soldier in the Old War?

-will we, the players, ever get a better understanding of the apparent Orokin caste system?

-how did Teshin serve the Orokin in the Old War?

-will we ever get to see any human colonies in the game?

-what do the Seven Principles represent in common Orokin culture as opposed to the mods we get?

-other than what the Second Dream quest reveals, what did the Orokin use the moon for?

-how and why has the lotus symbol survived thoughout the ages?

-Proto Excalibur, Proto Glaive, and Nyx Nemesis are apparently pre-Orokin era. will we ever explore ingame where they came from?

-how did the Orokin go from being afraid of the void to making void towers?

game-related questions:

-will we ever get to see the digital oasis that is the Sanctuary?

-what was the most challenging piece of content you've worked on this whole year?

-2015 was the year of quality, and Second Dream solidifies that. what will the theme of this year be?

-are there any new tilesets you have in store for 2016?

-seeing the type of rewards acquired from sortie missions, i wonder, are they at risk of overlapping with the items that Baro Ki'Teer gives out?

-will we ever be able to do missions in faction-controlled solar rails?

-to date, which tileset would you say was the most difficult to create.

-where do you see the game in a year?

-what kinds of improvements were made to the game's engine in the past year?

-quests often have context that players dont understand because they werent around to participate in events. for the sake of new player experience, will there be improvements to the way game lore is organized?

Edited by Stigma_Deathshatter

When will the appearance tabs extend beyond C? Too often do I find myself contemplating whether I should remove one of my current color schemes on Nyx to try out a new one. I even use Nyx Prime as an extra 3 appearance slots, only to be limited by her gold. That of course leads me to ask if a PBR update for Nyx Prime(Rhino & Ember as well) is coming anytime soon.

Aesthetics over stats. Happy New Year!!

on a minor note, i was wondering why Palatine Rhino and Nemesis Nyx don't have their own profile icons.

Hi!

Can you please ask Geoff to create some UI indicator for handshakes? It appears that alot of my fellow Tenno are completely unaware of the emote, or the gesture is too suttle to recognize in game. Some sort of waypoint or auto generated chat message would allow my brothers and sisters to know when I have requested a handshake, thus not leaving me hanging. Thank you!

Hey guys, long time player here.

I'm very sure that you guys notice the community reactions to weapon updates in warframe, and maybe even see the community reviews of those weapons as well. With that in mind, you, like me, have most likely also noticed that weapons tend to get one of two labels: "Trash", and "OP".

I would love to say that those were exaggerations, but from what I have seen its not. Since the sortie, new enemies, and so forth have really brought about the idea of having  a varied weapon set to select from, the pressure to pick only my absolute best gear gets more and more heavy. However, that also means my options to play what I want to play get smaller and smaller by a very wide margin.

I'm fine with the idea that some weapons are tiered, that not every weapon was designed to be used at master rank 20 in level 80+ missions, but it seems that the weapons we can use (according to the community at large) is only a handful at best.

With this in mind, do you have any plans to maybe rethink how weapons are created or balanced in the future?

Opticor Prime pls :<

Changing the Panthera to have a bit faster sawblades on primary fire as well as slightly more slash damage and the mag size reduced to 12(with each shot taking one ammo and the secondary fire taking a 5th of what it uses currently)

Edited by Icpmcp

so here are some questions id like to see answered in the upcoming devstream.

1) Focus Question: What are you plans for the focus system? As it is right now the 75k rep dayly cap pushes even more and more teno to the draco press 3 to win as support frames are left out and other missions dont provide much focus points for support frames.

2) Another focus system question: we know it is still in beta phase and you wanted to deliver as fast as possible, but as it is the only use for focus is use ur 5th ability to get the passives then forget it. So how about fortifing theuse of the ability? what if every recast makes a stronger version or takes less time to activate since transferance becomes stronger and stronger :)

3) Sorties and rewards. Any plans to what comes next? and what happens to the tenno who cannot get their hands on the reward they are after? Will mantis bps and maybe scirmitar bps, make it in the sortie reward list?

and some when questions

4)When will the void explode?

5)When will we get the new map interface? Most of my friends are confused with the maps as it is right now:)

6)When will we see cat brows?

7)When will we see more sentients in one mission other than just hit squads?