Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

So some questions,

1. will there be another tenno gen contest? i know that there is already the tenno gen steam workshop, but some of us have great ideas, we just have no idea how to use any of the steam workshop tools or 3d modeling equipment to start.

2. now that we know what the second dream is about, will we get any hints as to what the next cinematic quest will be about? or when it may come?

3. is there any chance on simplifying the tennogen workshop for those who are not familiar with how to use it? personally i tried my best to figure it out but it seems to me that it is much more for people who are extremely familiar with modeling equipment in the first place.

4. what is going to be the difference between the excalibur umbra prime and the normal excal umbra? will they both look the same? or will the umbra we get not have the gold bits?

Edited by lightdragon64

STEALTH 2.0???!!!

(after fixing the current Stealth, hopefully.)

- Charge attacks are back! Have you ever thought about charged abilities?

- Why don't enemies use their own tools? (I've never seen a grineer use an elevator, I've never seen a crewman actually "crewing", I've never seen infested "infesting/devouring" people)

- Any work in progress assets for Kela de Thaym? The Grineer Twin Queens?Nef Anyo?Derf Anyo?Raptor(placeholder osprey)?Ambulas(placeholder moa)?

- Can you please give syndicate death squads their own models?

- Have you ever thought about Archwing conclave?

- Would you please explain the recent partnership news?

- When will quests be replayable?(Second dream,but also Mirage's quest, Limbo's quest and the previous events you said would return in the quest system?)

- Do you think 201 was really the year of quality? What will 2016 be for you?

Edited by unknow99

1- any plans on Reworking / Revamping Arcane enhancements?

I would love to see them as mods or something, with the syandana/helmet requirement we have almost the same problem we had with the first Arcanes, I hate to decide which arcane put on my favorite syandana since I'll use it on every frame :/

2- can we have "custom emblems"? They would be like the clan ones but without the need to be on a clan.

3- can we get more customization options? Like different colors combinations for different things.

For example, I have red and black on my Naberus and yellow and black on my Pyra Syandana.

---

Can't wait for the stream!

1. When are the proposed mag changes coming?

2. Any news on the Dark Sector Armistice? (no "soon" please :/)

3. Any news on new reinforcement types coming out (aside from rapier)? stances? warframes even?

4. Do you have anything to tell us about Syndicate changes? additions? lore additions?

AZSVKsD.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 8th for our first Devstream of 2016: Devstream #66!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch to ring in the year!  

What: We've got a fair bit to cover, but here's what you can expect!

Now that all platforms have had a chance to play through 'The Second Dream', we will going in-depth on the quest and what it means for Warframe in 2016. Predictably, this means there will be spoilers. We also have some fun bloopers to share that occurred as everything was in-development – some pretty hilarious things happened, so get ready.

We'll also dedicate some time to 2016 Wishlists and more, so if you have any broad questions or requests, put them in this thread!

We'll be finishing off the stream with our complete 2016 Convention Attendance Plans, so Tenno around the world can mark dates on where they can come hang out with us and fellow Tenno!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 8th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on January 8th!  Get your broad 2016 questions or requests in!

I have a Warframe concept that would be the first of its kind. *drumroll* A vehicle based warframe. Here is the link to said concept. Her name is now Sierra (Steam sounds a little bleh now): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/539533-new-warframe-steam-art-in-progress-and-alternate-names-are-welcome/?hl=%2Bnew+%2Bwarframe+%2Bsteam

Also, I made a thread for other inspirations for her 4th ability, Whistleblower: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/587711-new-warframe-concept-sierra-whistleblower-idea/#entry6653511

Take a look. It took me a while to get the idea down. Also, Happy (belated) New Year! Did Lotus and her friends stay up for New York City's ball drop at midnight? Cuz I made this video on my YouTube channel: 

AZSVKsD.jpg

Join us this Friday, January 8th for our first Devstream of 2016: Devstream #66!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch to ring in the year!  

What: We've got a fair bit to cover, but here's what you can expect!

Now that all platforms have had a chance to play through 'The Second Dream', we will going in-depth on the quest and what it means for Warframe in 2016. Predictably, this means there will be spoilers. We also have some fun bloopers to share that occurred as everything was in-development – some pretty hilarious things happened, so get ready.

We'll also dedicate some time to 2016 Wishlists and more, so if you have any broad questions or requests, put them in this thread!

We'll be finishing off the stream with our complete 2016 Convention Attendance Plans, so Tenno around the world can mark dates on where they can come hang out with us and fellow Tenno!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, January 8th at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on January 8th!  Get your broad 2016 questions or requests in!

Well,can you pls say or play at the saryn prime cuse i wait really really long...And Tell me Pls when comse the next Prime Frame out cuse  we all (i think) wait at the next Prime Frame so it well be nice :D                                                                                                    Thanks :D (for reading :D) and have a nice day cuse i have it :D...

How are the kuvats coming? can we get a little sneak peak at how they are progressing? also final question, will a rework for banshee come with her new skin? I pray to the lotus that it does >.< and hopefully on the terms of reworking her kind of like excal, take out silence give it to her as a passive keep her sonar, move sound quake as her third and give her a new ult. just a thought :D I can't wait to see what you guys have been thinking up for the new year :)

My question(s):

What's the progress on the new assassination animations for moa enemies? I remember seeing it a while back in a devstream or something and thought it was supposed to come out with U18. Will we get the opportunity to silently slice circuits before U19?

Also, any news on the new weapon progression system you've been talking about (where the weapon stats get better as it levels up)?

Edited by AdamantSpartan

2015 was meant to be the Year of Quality, where longstanding bugs and issues were supposed to be squashed and mechanics were to be polished off. How do you feel it went and how will the results drive 2016? And what is the overarching theme for 2016?