Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #66!

[DE]Rebecca

Welcome back!

A couple question:

Are you ever looking on older Prime frames (I'm thinking more of Frost Prime) to make them more Primeish? Right now, if I change helmet and skin he seems an ordinary Frost. (another small thing: on the newest frame, the are cooler effects on some abilities, changed by energy colour... could we have this also for Frost Prime, instead of seeing golden icicles?) 

Or else, will you ever fix the appearance of Ash prime (there was a big collection thread of his flaws)?

What are the next weapon you're looking to buff?

Last but not least: what about this new trend of Bundle-exclusivity (which I still have to find a player who likes it)  of the newest cosmetics ?

I see these are not a couple, but still.... XD

Edited by Drufo

When can we expect to have Kubrow commands implemented? I'd like at time for my dog to stay at my side at all times during certain missions, since because them running off on their own and attacking at inappropriate times is dangerous to me and my team since we will most likely need to revive them.

Seeing as how the Grineer have a lot of lore built around them, will the Corpus getting any story additions in the future to expand upon the other Corpus leaders?

Also another question; will we in the future get to 'visit' the Grustrag facility?

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

Wishlist (Spoilers for Second Dream)

- Improved Archwing Missions, Loot Drop Rates & Features that push players to play the gamemode!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/588143-archwing-exilus-mods-slots-syndanautility-emitter-suggestion/

- Will there be new Dojo Upgrades (new objects and colors for customization) &/or the ability to change the floor colors in the hallway-grand hallway?

- Can Objects in the dojo be placed on the bottom floor under the second floor if scaling of the item doesn't conflict with the model?

- Will there be a new Game type/Game mode this year?

- The Possibility of Broader Tenno Customization (Hair, Face Items etc...) available to all players, so no plat purchases on their cosmetics.

May 2016 be great for warframe! 

Welcome back! Hope you guys had a good holiday.

I have a few questions:

1. When is the Trinity Deluxe skin coming out?

2. Will the recent TennoGen helmets be available on consoles?

3. Will the Moon be getting its own node on the map instead of being hidden away in the Earth node?

4. When will the Rapier come out?

5. Will you make tactical alert for Vengeful Revenant (Seriously the grind has killed me)

6. Do you have any solid info on when we will be getting Excalibur Umbra?

Edited by (PS4)Redemption_015

rapier

is the rapier going to use custom slide attack, blocking and parrying animations that would fit the style of weapon better or will it be just recycling animations from other weapons that honestly wont fit it

It would be great if a rapier came with a specific stance and inherent bonuses to parrying and counterattacks

I know you have just released the Sydon trident yesterday... But I'm begging you. Could you please make a different weapon model for it? It just not looks  as a trident, it doesn't have pointy spikes and such. Nevertheless, I am very happy with it, since we don't really have good piercing weapons in the game, and I have been waiting for a -spear/shield & spear- weapon type. And please make  stance that fits the movements of well... a trident.

I love you guys <3

Hey, here are my Questions:

How are your thoughts about the current melee-system?

Are there any plans to revisit the melee-system, to combine the somewhat

loose ties from channeling,combos and charge attacks, to make everything

more fluent and intuitiv?

Edited by AWZaji

Since this is our shot at asking quest and lore stuff... SPOILERZ!:

In the Second Dream we discover of Margulis, a women loved the Tenno and cared for her, which ended up with her being executed by the Orokin. A few similiraties (care for Tenno, voice) is shared with the Lotus. From here on:

1. Are the two related?

2. How does the Lotus, a Sentient, know of her? Even more: How did the Lotus become so familiar with Orokin tech and the Tenno, serving as their guide even during the Old War? Did she actually have a role in Orokin society?

I've noticed that Ember Prime's codex entry already defines the Zamiran as a military ship, and a character named Kaleen: Who had an eye burnt over by the Tenno. Similarly, in the Second Dream, Margulis is stated to have been blinded by them, while the Zariman 10-0 (Tenno, heh) is a ship with the goal of reaching the Tau system and terraforming it. Taking this into account:

3. Is Ember Prime's Codex an early version of the story that has eventually changed and been established by the Second Dream? Or are those events still "canon"?

4. Is Alad V really an Orokin? Or did Hunhow mean he was of Orokin ascendence (as in, the Corpus were once part of the Orokin Empire society)?

5. And the hot question... If a Tenno is a human child afflicted by the Void... What does that make a Warframe? Technocyte-flesh-armor? We saw our own operating out of free will at one point in the quest. New quest to reveal more of the Warframe's own nature?

6. Where does the Stalker fit now in the story now? We have been led to believe he was a low guardian of the Orokin inside a suit, but turns out he was another Tenno who discovered the truth and went mad. Would that make both stories real? (He discovers truth, turns mad, believes self imposed lie to end all the Tenno)

So many questions and so many won't be answered. Arghh.

I absolutely am in love with this game.  I can spend hours running through missions over and over but I spend atleast the same amount of time if not more in my clan dojo. A few things I hope to see come to the game this year are:

1.  An Alliance Dojo                                                                                                                                                                                                

2. New Dojo Decorations(!!!multi-color lighting!!!) 

3. New dojo rooms(halls, gardens,archwing obstacle course, and possibly a 2v2 or 3v3 dueling room) 

Question / Request

Would DE ever consider having a transmogrification feature?
the ability to keep the stats of one weapon and swap it with the appearance of another weapon of the same type and catagory

E.G you could only swap a bow appearance with another bow appearance / bow skin.

I really love my rakta cernos, but I hate how it looks and would totally be willing to pay $$ to have an item that allows me to keep the stats of 1 weapon but use the look of another weapon in the same catagory

in this case I would swap my rakta cernos appearance with dread or abra paris skin if it could be applied.

Edited by RIOT

Questions:

- Are the Devs satisfied with Mesa´s Peacemaker rework? Is the feedback from users saying she got more fun to play?
- What you think of the idea of Mesa being able to walk in her new peacemaker?
- Seems that most of people and builds consider corrupted pistol mod magnum force not a good mod, as for cheaper cost, you can get an elemental damage mod of 90% damage? At max rank magnum force costs 14 points, giving 66% +damage and -33% accuracy
- What are the dev opinions about the Polycount contest and the first round of the tenno skins? Is this going to be a monthly event? Would be amazing 3-9 new helmets per month and 3-9 new skins per month!
- The Umbra Excalibur scarf is an accessory or integrated to it´s look? A scarf Sydana for all/most frames would look very nice!
- The Targis Prime set was a really nice one, and was vaulted with the promise of a comeback. It has been almost an year, no news about it? :D
- Any news from the new starchart? Are we gonna get less nodes? We will get something like the Payday "build your mission" map?
- Can we get an in-game option to hear the chinese voices from Chinese dub from Warframe?
- What about the charged shot from the gunblades and the throw from glaives be able to have a secondary map able button for them?
- Any news about Kela De Thaym and Nef Anyo boss rework?
- What is your opinion on making the defense rewards escale better to avoid people doing 5-wave sechura or 5-wave Akkad? For example, each wave you get 2000 credits or each 5 wave you get 10.000 credits?
- Any plans to avoid losing all the rewards at disconnection? For example, saving the loot and exp on a temporary table each minute or 2 minutes? Many players have left or feel burned out after doing 1 hour of defenses/survivals and losing all they won or avoid doing more than 40 min missions even more than 20 min.
- Any plans for a non-prime targis armor set?
- Any new non-prime cosmetic armor set on the plans?
- Can we get the rewards separated on next vault break? For example, only the cosmetic, or only the frame, or only the weapon?
- What do the dev thinks of making nekro´s dessecrate toggle able?

Wall of Wishes:

My 3 wishes

1 - Let us walk while using Mesa 4th
2 - Rework Saryn 4th to be a better burst damage not a 2 step (cast 2nd and 4th) damage over time ability
3 - Be able to change Warframe´s shoes.  Maybe a feet cosmetic, in a way to change the feet of some warframe - as example, all frames could use Mirage feet.

My most wanted wishes

- vaccum mod for warframes (not sentinels)
- take normal lenses out of the sortie table and put instead of credit rewards on all excavations
- Magnum Force Mod Buff - the common damage mods give +damage for less points and without the penality
- Giving the MR reward system with retoractive rewards
- Credits rewards each defense series of 5 waves stimulate people not to do quick money farming
- Mods for passive chance to scan on kill for silmaris and index
- Void Key transmutation - 2 for another type or same type with a higher Tier
- Void/Derelict Excavation/Sabotage and all missions with T1/T2/T3
- cyphers on sorties or no spy at sorties rotation
- Star chart 1.0 or 3.0 instead of current
- Mobile Defense, Spy, deception to not have to carry a datamass
- "Arena" simulation mode with rewards: Like Final Fantasy 7 Gold Saucer battles, or Kingdom Hearts Coliseum, you fight groups of enemies and earn points/loot at each battle until a boss at the end.  There could be conditions, like no abilities, melee only, no armor, half life, no shields
- Exilus slots for all primary/secondary/melee weapons
- Passives for all frames even if temporarily and subjected to change
- Female Corpus crewman
- Syndicate points to buy forma BP
- Baro could sell forma BPs and Exilus BPs every time he comes

- PERMANENT specters/Companions (Grinner roller, corpus moa, Grineer Mercenary, Corpus Mercenary)! You could configure their colors, face, weapons!
- MUCH Less nodes per solar system location - maybe only one of each type at each planet
- Grenades (area fire/heal/explosion/vortex) as consumables
- Zephyr premium skin

Extras Wishes

- Much more body armour decoration sets
- Monthly Polycount contests!
- Weapon drops for all bosses (As Seer dropping with Vor)
- Color washes/more color filters on corpus and grineer stone settings
- Corpus Arcologies Towers with city background Tileset
- Grineer Bunker underground Cities Tileset
- Bigger ranger (2x?) for infested area pistol
- Passives for all frames even if temporarily and subjected to change
- Moon Excavation
- Eris Excavation
- natural talent as exilus mod
- Corpus humanoid robots (think on fallout 4 Synths, mass effect security drones, star wars B1 Droids)
- More syndicate weapons
- Every 1 year + weapon should have a syndicate mod
- Every month, the team/comunity choosing two weapons, ordered by oldest time since release, and those 2 should get a review of its stats
- Twin Queens
- More Codex text entries with explanations about things
- 1 boss per solar system location
- 1 tileset per solar system "planet"
- Make players spread around solar system stages besides only at void farming spots
- Virtual enviroviment tileset: I prefer the old orange more, but new one would is good :D
- Grenades (area fire/heal/explosion/vortex) as consumables
- Take out the Sun flrare that kinda blinds while inside Liset
- take out the lines of the lotus from Liset Glass
- A way to convert/sell common resources like alloys and nanospores
- A review/revamp/alternative Liset UI. The UI and menus before was faster and simplier in my opinion

Edited by rafacasper

Asking for a Dear friend of mine.

"When will we have focus fixed? It's the only reason I'm not playing the game. Fixed being the fact you don't gain focus off of teammates or anything like that. As well as just general changes and/or rebalances to the Focus Trees and Skill usages?"

So the Second Dream did the neat favor of revealing is the nature of the Tenno, partially. Will we be getting an equal quest that will reveal to us the nature of the warframes as well? Perhaps something to help some players reconnect and care about their warframes in a similar manner as most people did pre-Second Dream?

Common feedback for it is that while the way the quest was handled was well done it kinda distanced players from their warframes, once seen as characters now tools. The end of the quest certainly hints at something and it's worth asking: If a warframe quest is done, will it be the next one?

And about reworks, which are the next ones to be done and could we get some previews of info on what will change? (When are Mag and Volt's?)

Speaking of reworks, any plans for reworking melee categories in need of them? Like Scythes and Machetes? (The latter needing it badly)

Edited by RahuHordika