Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #101: Tonight At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

G7WLXsd.jpg

With a new year just beginning we welcome many new Tenno into our family. Prime Time #101 is dedicated to helping those newly awoken players learn all about the basics of Warframe! DERebecca and [DE]Megan will be using fresh accounts as they guide us along the ins and outs that each new player faces.

New to Warframe and have some questions? Post it in this thread or mention it in the Twitch chat during the stream so your hosts and fellow Tenno can help!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, January 7 at 7 p.m. EST. Check your time zones here.

New to Warframe and have some questions? 

Doesnt really apply, though if thats ok I would still like to ask some questions for this stream (as I may refer to it for assisting others in the future)

--What should be the first thing(s) a Tenno should do when first entering Liset

--What should be the first things a Tenno should do after completing vor's prize

--How to get information on the Game's Meta? (pls advertise the Wiki... ppl need to know it exists...)

edit: for clarity, I don't need answers to these questions myself, I just want smth to link to

Edited by -.A.-Prime

Doesnt really apply, though if thats ok I would still like to ask some questions for this stream (as I may refer to it for assistance in the future)

--What should be the first thing(s) a Tenno should do when first entering Liset

--What should be the first things a Tenno should do after completing vor's prize

--How to get information on the Game's Meta? (pls advertise the Wiki... ppl need to know it exists...)

1: When your in the liset, you should head down to the arsenal and make sure to equip any mods on your weapons you have.

2: When finished with vor's price start working on some planet missions, and take your time. One of the biggest mistakes newbies make is not trying to go as far as possible on defense & excavation missions, which is where a lot of the stronger rewards are. (Stories of never getting a serration mod for example)

3: Game meta? seriously the wiki, or codex if you find yourself enjoying filling up the codex with scanners. Also look at frames/weapons then head over to the wiki to find out how to or where to go to get it and start working towards it.

Optional: The games worth it, drop $10 and buy yourself at least 1 decent weapon (MK1 weapons suck very much when you don't have the mods to carry them) Look up youtube videos, Mogamu is good, of the weapon and he will explain and show you the strengths/weaknesses of the weapons. Don't worry if you cant emulate his builds, or combos (frame + weps) just yet, this is just for a quick look at the weapon, and something to work towards.

If that's what you're up to do guys, mention all the amazing youtubers and the warframe wiki. Even experienced players go there when in doubt or for updates, newer players will always feel rewarded for having knowlege and applying it.

Edited by Sempiterra

1: When your in the liset, you should head down to the arsenal and make sure to equip any mods on your weapons you have.

2: When finished with vor's price start working on some planet missions, and take your time. One of the biggest mistakes newbies make is not trying to go as far as possible on defense & excavation missions, which is where a lot of the stronger rewards are. (Stories of never getting a serration mod for example)

3: Game meta? seriously the wiki, or codex if you find yourself enjoying filling up the codex with scanners. Also look at frames/weapons then head over to the wiki to find out how to or where to go to get it and start working towards it.

Optional: The games worth it, drop $10 and buy yourself at least 1 decent weapon (MK1 weapons suck very much when you don't have the mods to carry them) Look up youtube videos, Mogamu is good, of the weapon and he will explain and show you the strengths/weaknesses of the weapons. Don't worry if you cant emulate his builds, or combos (frame + weps) just yet, this is just for a quick look at the weapon, and something to work towards.

that sounds like you were trying to answer these questions to me...