Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De I Know What Your Thinking But Dont

TheSouls

I doubt they'd nerf it.

The mod is so slow to start using considering you need to pull out your melee then start racking up a combo. Plus it's near useless without Body Count.

I can only see them nerfing it if they do a 'holstering 2.0' where you can pull out your melee almost instantly.

Although Body Count does seem a bit too much with how long it extends the duration. Although it is hard to tell considering you can still run out the combo in all non-endless missions.

They wont nerf it because its still weak, you have to work your &#! toward a larger combo counter to even have an effect and if something goes wrong (you die,no enemies, have to get to cower, rewive team) you have to start again.

And in the mean time a simple unranked skana with finisher damage can do the same things.

So melee was not worthwhile before these mods?

Agreed ;)

Anyway, expect changes, if history has taught us anything it is that DE underestimates the player base.

Once Devs start seeing the videos of one hit LvXXX kills and nerf threads start popping up, it will happen.

Also, well done. If they weren't thinking it and read this thread, they may be now.

Why draw attention to it if you don't want any changes?

Edited by Egg_Chen

Melee is worthwhile for the level range DE balances around (hint: it's not 80-100.)  These mods just grant their own form of power that builds up rather than is immediately available.  I don't see DE nerfing them unless they choose to touch every mod when ever they get around to finishing their whole mod/scaling rework.  Even then, crit chance numbers and combo duration are a fair bit different than raw damage output improvements.

guys it's useless to argument. They will nerf them, and you know it... they can make u do red crits and insane damage, on ash and wukong the combo will never break.... 

I really doubt the mod is meant to work on Ash's ult.  As it doesn't work on any other ult.  DE rebecca also pointed out that (unfortunately imo) that those mods are intended to not work on them.  So I'd imagine that will get changed at some point.

And as everyone else has pointed out it takes awhile to get this stuff going.  It's really only super benficial on endless missions.  It helps in normal missions but not to the insane levels that you are referring to.

I doubt they'd nerf it.

The mod is so slow to start using considering you need to pull out your melee then start racking up a combo. Plus it's near useless without Body Count.

I can only see them nerfing it if they do a 'holstering 2.0' where you can pull out your melee almost instantly.

Although Body Count does seem a bit too much with how long it extends the duration. Although it is hard to tell considering you can still run out the combo in all non-endless missions.

What has holster rate to do with it? Quick melee still raises and benefits from the combo counter...