Community Spotlight: Katarinaelf

DE_Adam

Community Spotlight is all about putting some extra attention on the artists, streamers, and all-around helpful content creators that make Warframe's community such a welcoming and friendly place to be.  But while most share their work on the official forums or Warframe subreddit, KatarinaElf takes her passion for Warframe into the real world.

Learn all about the talented KatarinaElf and her incredible cosplay on this edition of Community Spotlight!

-DE_Adam

4th of Feb (2) Year 2016  (the world is big you know)

Fantastic.  How about using the scientific standard of yyyy-mm-dd then?  I'm fairly certain 3-letter abbreviations would be possible & appreciated.  Amazing that China & nearby countries are the only ones using it.

2016-01-07 would be January 7th of 2016.  A better way would be to use 3-letter abbreviations for the month like 2016-Jan-07 to eliminate confusion entirely.

Websites can easily detect what region an IP is connecting from, so they should be adjusting their dates accordingly.

Now if you wanna copy and paste images from wikipedia all day long, you should also do so for a population map.  I'm 99% certain China is bigger than most of those countries that use dd-mm-yyyy in the first place.

You completely misunderstood my joke that was making fun of non-region-aware website dates/times.  You dropped the ball.

Dropped, the ball.

Dropped, the ball (BOOM!).

Edited by FreshNinja007

• 2 weeks later...