Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

- Toggle Sprint now an option in UI Settings

- Aim Assist for controllers is now a toggle option.

- Added Clan “Message of the Day” feature. People with Ruler or higher privileges in clans can add a MOTD by using this command “/motd” in their clan chat channel .

- Mantle Animations added, get ready to front flip like Frost in the latest trailer!

- Machete and Prova Prod now share a new animation set. (Prova Prod is coming!)

- Kunai sheaths can now be colour customized.

Why no Toggle Sprint for Gamepads?

I'm more worried about my 7 day login rewards being reset ^^. If i can't login on time.

likewise but i'm lucky i logged in just after it classed it as a new day this morning and i have just over 24 hours to log back in to continue my rewards streak

Another steady flow of updates Is reassuring for followers and players of warframe. this one came with a lot of goodies and tweaks. Turned off aim assist right away and looked for my toggle sprint for controller and couldn't find it. It's not an option. And the ability to sprint after a slide attack or jumping roll has been removed. It was the only way to auto sprint before and was a saving grace. It's too much pressing that joystick down to sprint the whole match. I tried to reconfig the sprint to another button but the current binding layout options doesn't allow a comfortable setup. It's getting there a few more fixes and this game will be gravy.

Any word on any sort of fix to Mutagen Sample drop rate?

Jupiter - IO 

Two words I guess but been getting silly amounts from there. Sometimes 1-2 from just hitting the first containers you see entering the level.