Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Of You The Kept And Regularly Use Equinox, Why?

(PSN)flyersfan314

Question

I am deciding if I will keep him. On the one hand his 1 ability is pretty good, but his 4 seems narrow because it only does slash damage.

UTLSYDS.jpg

Rest is OP with max range. And 4 only deals slash damage? Man, you charge it up (kill enemies) and then release the nuke. THAT'S what makes her good. And her 1 is pretty....well....not so pretty.

YEA ּ all the above.

i dont play with Equinox . only becuse she is a  support frame. 

and if any did play with her. i know it will be a great challenge to top him . at damge. kill. and over all play

Edited by dandin3

UTLSYDS.jpg

Rest is OP with max range. And 4 only deals slash damage? Man, you charge it up (kill enemies) and then release the nuke. THAT'S what makes her good. And her 1 is pretty....well....not so pretty.

Put two equinox in a group and have them feed each other and things get absurd.... Like lvl 6000+ AOE insta-nukes

I'll forget I ever read why you liked the black and white colors for now xD

Actually Equinox is great! The day mode 4 deals slash damage BUT does an explosion when you turn it off, the damage of the explosion increases for each enemy you kill while its on. Night mode does the same, increasing the amount of HP to heal for each enemy killed and once turned off all nearby allies are healed the same amount of damage you made to enemies.

Try to use Sanci Tigris with the day mode's 4th. OP as bacon on a cheese burger.... dafuq did I just say!?

Run TD with Maim. 

Get all the kills without doing anything.

People think Mesa was OP .. Mesa needed energy, Equinox is pretty much a perpetual motion killing machine. 

Haven't tried the new Synd mods out though, so if they make her better then it's win all round. 

Equinox is Female, her day form just looks a little less feminine.

I keep her because she's the edgiest Warframe. literally. she cuts people just by walking near them! but anyway yeah, maim is a great power, and I'm looking forward to the Duality Augment (love the splitting idea, surprised it wasn't one of her original powers, maybe when she gets a rework?)

Maim + berserker Ack & Brunt = repainting the Tileset red!

Night Mode is actually pretty great for sniping since her 2nd ability is spammable and can completely incapacitate groups of enemies for a reasonable amount of time. I've also heard good things about her 3rd ability when used with it's augment, but I've yet to try it out myself.

Day Mode is pretty much there for the ult, which is in fact very good since it stuns enemies, deals DoT, and converts damage from enemies killed into a one big nuke attack that scales decently well due to it's mechanics. The 3rd ability is still pretty good in day mode as well if you're content with playing a more supportive role.

If you havent done the interception mastery rank test, Equinox is able to cheese on through that with her slash proc. I've also seen her used in long t4 void missions so shes a viable frame.  I dont really use her much because for having so many abilities, I only really like maybe two of them. Her augment cards may change that though.