Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Wish We Had Another Particle Badge?

ApexMega

When im talking particle bade i'm talking about the Quantum Badge. Now I know what you're gonna say. "The Quantum Badge was exclusive to Tethra's Doom, so no, they shouldn't bring it back." Im not talking about bringing the Quantum Badge back, i'm talking if anyone wishes they made another non-static badge. Personally I think it would be great if they made a particle badge that was lightning or fire, I've seen so many people asking to bring back Quantum badge, but we all know they won't, but it would be great if DE went back to making more particle badges, the Acolyte Badge was too plain and boring, the raid badges were a step in the right direction, but still not as cool as the Quantum Badge was. My idea would be they let the people with Quantum Badge keep it, and they just make a new particle badge, if DE really doesn't care they could just bring back Quantum Badge, but that wouldn't be fair to the people that actually were at the event and got it.

*grumbles about how rift sigil came back but quantum badge didn't*

Well if you think about it, rift sigil dropped from the tactical alerts, so of course it would come back, but quantum badge was from an event so chances are it wont come back.

*grumbles about how rift sigil came back but quantum badge didn't*

No eventbadge or eventsigil ever came back and it should stay this way.

I could have gotten the badge, but either I got sick of the grind or I didn't want to deal with the level of sadism difficulty. I'm content with my clan badge...wish that could have particle effects :P

There was no grind with Thetras doom. Do it once for the normal run and once for the hard run, done.

@topic: this has been asked since Thetras doom ended and I don´t know why DE never made a new one. The just ended shadow debts was a great opportunity to introduce a new one for example doing 50 waves in 1 run.

I own that Quantum Badge, and I wouldn't mind them bringing it back for everyone. Or making new ones for that matter.

Exclusivity is overrated.

Give this man a medal, he has spoken the truth (exclusivity is overrated) which is true because there is a difference between exclusive and limited, tethra's doom badge would be a limited exclusive (since it was only to that event and wont ever come back) but Quantum Badge is like the rift sigil since it would be classified as limited (came during that event, and might come back some day if DE decides to, and so that people dont complain about it being "hard to get" DE could just make it a really hard badge to get.)

@topic: this has been asked since Thetras doom ended and I don´t know why DE never made a new one. The just ended shadow debts was a great opportunity to introduce a new one for example doing 50 waves in 1 run.

That would have been a great opportunity actually to either a. Bring back Quantum Badge, or b. Make a new particle badge. Cause honestly, who here would have done more than 15 waves for anything other than the clan trophy. Edited by ApocalypseGiga

And if we are at it bring every other eventbadge back? But noone wants them because they are not shiny.

Sure why not.

Except founder stuff (and some other exceptions I guess), all the exclusivity in this game is timed anyway. I'm not saying they should be given out for free, but if those events are reimplemented as was suggested, let the newer players earn them as well.

Edit:

They brought every event weapon and now event sigil back its old news. 

Quantum can stay gone Please stop derailing the thread everyone its about NEW particle badges not the old one

I guess you're right, I shouldn't have kicked off something that can be seen as controversial.

So yes, more particle badges for everyone.

Edited by Kontrollo

Badges should stay exclusive and to show that this specific player participated in the event. It's not a matter of fashion, it's a matter of honor.

The exclusive badge for the event would be its own badge (Tethra's Doom Badge) Quantum Badge sounds like it would have had nothing to do with the event but more like the rift badge were DE can bring it back whenever they feel like it. Plus the word "exclusive" is so broad depending on what it is, for some things exclusive means it will only be for that thing. And for other things exclusive means it came first on that thing.

i think OP clearly says he's not saying to bring back old event badge and those people that participates in that event can be the only sole owners of that Quantum badge..

he is just suggesting New Particle badge thats all

and i always say YES to good things..why not..

Yeah sorry, people starting to talk about quantum badge not coming back made me forget what i first started this thread for. Now back on topic, it would be cool for there to be a particle badge thats fire or electricity. Heck maybe even a badge that gives your warframe the smoke effect if you equip it on both shoulders (think stalker smoke)

Remember when DE teased that the Tac alert badge would evolve into something Quantum-like? Still waiting...

Never trust any game developer when they say something, thats the #1 rule. Sadly Stratus Badge does evolve, but its barely noticable, ive never seen (or atleast, noticed) any other badge than the ones i wear and the quantum badge. So it would be nice to bring out more particle badges.