Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Saryn Prime Access Anticipation Megathread

AsaTV-Twitch

It shuold be coming out Midnight 12:00am or today at 2:00PM EST

Why?, Cuz if they want something out on the 16th, then at 12:00am Midnight, IS tomorrow, unsure what time that will be in cannda, but yeah. 

If they wait until Tuesday 2:00pm, then that is clearly delayed, and it will even mean wesday for some.

Edited by LegionCynex

It shuold be coming out Midnight 12:00pm or today at 2:00PM EST

Why?, Cuz if they want something out on the 16th, then at 12:00pm Midnight, IS tomorrow, unsure what time that will be in cannda, but yeah.

If they wait until Tuesday 2:00pm, then that is clearly delayed, and it will even mean wesday for some.

12pm is noon, not midnight.

Tuesdays around 2:00PM EST is when Sony updates the PSN store so it would seemingly fit if that was the case of it being added tomorrow.

It comes out the same time for everyone. The PSN store will usually log things like this in early and activate it when it is released. 

Kunai Prime?

nope, spira prime, nikana prime and saryn prime

Look at the stats of the Spira and "Spira" Prime right next to each other. Notice how it doesn't really make any sense. Then, compare the Kunai and "Spira" Prime right next to each other. Quickly realize why I call them the Kunai Prime

I don;t think PC really cares about PSN update times..

9hours is 9hours, if not until then, sounds like a delay

They care because Prime Access going live at all platform at same time, so they must synchronize usual update time with PSN and XBL

:P

i'm gonna buy that access pack. great content (at least by my standards) but DE... you cheated me :(((((( nikana prime is out. Also, i dont see the difference between spira and spira prime. :/

My goodness, you got me worried at first by even mentioning Spira Prime, didn't know it was coming and I have just maxed my regular Spira, but having read the stats on the wiki I calmed down, it seems more like a downgrade to me. More puncture damage is good, but the crit chance drops very steep too, which I'm sure will result in overall lower damage. And the status, no one needs the status (well most of the time, it's good on some weapons like Atomos), you either kill something in a couple of hits or you don't, in which case no status in the world will save you since you have to be chipping away at one enemy when you got a whole lot of them, not really waiting in line for their turn.