Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Curious But Why Does Ps4 Get Saryn Prime First?

crimsonspartan1

No one knows, DE won't say anything.

If it's unintentional that only PS4 has it, then that's really sloppy and poorly handled.

If it's intentional, then that's just really unfair. It's bad enough console players don't see new content when it's actually done, but now even the one thing that (to my knowledge) is given to everyone at the same time is also now only given to one group of people with everyone else coming after, except in this case PS4 gets the special treatment.

DE, giving content to only one group of people isn't funny. Nobody likes it.

We got the new stuff added a few days ago in a hotfix and it was likely scheduled to release at a certain time. When it was ready, it became unlocked in the store and DE updated the game to include the drops. I would guess that everyone else will just be getting it later today. Do not fret too much, it is at least a rather easy bundle to farm. 

Because the builds for consoles have the Prime items beforehand, Sony updates the Store on Tuesdays and thus the PA was available (NOTE: All Sony does is give you an unlocker via server, instead of downloading a 6kb file). Then DE just hotfixed the Drop tables to the game for them so everyone could get them already.

What's holding back PC is most likely whatever fixes they aim to add to the latest build.

Edited by NightmareT12

Lmao@ all the PC tenno contributing to the rising sea levels. Crying about unfairness? Are you serious....

When regular content is released for you guys, all is good. All is well in the world. 

For the first time ever content is on the ps4 first, beams of unholy flaming dragon rising thunder scorches the Earth. 

This further solidifies my theory about most PC players. 

funny how PC gets everything first and none of us bat an eye, yet when we get something first (unintentionally, as well), PC gamers start flipping tables. personally, we still don't have Shadow Debt yet, and a lot of us want those mods.

everyone just needs to chill. I'm fine with PC getting stuff first, especially since they basically find all the bugs, allowing DE to fix it before console release. but regardless of what platform we play on, we are one community. let's not divide ourselves, Tenno are stronger when we work together!