Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

3 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Hmm, you're definitely not in the right group if you're a founder. You should have access automatically if you're a Master or Grand Master. I'll look into it. 

I'll check your account ASAP. 

See above. Might be a larger issue. 

Thanks Drew, Not sure how I can prove that I am a grandmaster anymore, but I can show you a picture of my profile in game.

24a8faf4b2.jpg

I prefer the old layout which had latest topics and staff replies on the side. Announcements/updates and current topics at a glance.

At least this one seems to have stopped logging me out/in every other page.

It was starting to give me a headache going from the dark theme to the default one every time I clicked something.

24 minutes ago, DeejayPwny said:

In terms of feedback, I'm not too happy with the little ding when a notification comes in, if that could have a mute option I'd really appreciate it.

Go to your account settings (in the drop down menu when you click your name). To the right you'll see other settings, click on notification settings. In the first box you'll see three lists, the last list is titled "notification preferences". In the last list uncheck "Play a sound when I receive a notification" then hit the save button just beneath it.

You can also reach notifications settings by clicking on the bell sign. A link to notification settings will appear in the top right of the drop down box.

Edited by Postal_pat

6 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Been messing with them a lot, and it doesn't seem you can. 
I added it to my wishlist.

Yeah. The current streams have so much stuff in them that they're next to useless. The "latest Topics" and "staff replies" were the only things I regularly checked in the old forums and now it's really cumbersome to do that.

Are the PC Founders part of the PC group waiting to be updated on Design Council access?

If not, then as a Master Founder I've also lost access to the Design Council.

Otherwise I'm happy with how the forum is shaping up so far. Thanks for the hard work.

Edited by Caelward

I've been completely unable to log into the forums since Wednesday via Google Chrome. Clicking on "Sign In" refreshes the page and takes me back to the forum "home" (Takes me away from the thread I was looking at)

When I click on "Sign up" it redirects me to https://warframe.com with a message saying "You cannot signup if you are already logged in."

I've had to open up Internet Explorer to post this...

28 minutes ago, Leahzar said:

I've been completely unable to log into the forums since Wednesday via Google Chrome. Clicking on "Sign In" refreshes the page and takes me back to the forum "home" (Takes me away from the thread I was looking at)

When I click on "Sign up" it redirects me to https://warframe.com with a message saying "You cannot signup if you are already logged in."

I've had to open up Internet Explorer to post this...

You have to log out on the main page the log back in on the forums. Doesnt always work though.

- The new post editor has more features, but we're still gimped in making custom posts because we can't turn the automated functionality off.  Sometimes I want to link to an image instead of embedding it, for example.

- I'd prefer it if the "latest topics" sidebar was collapsed (akin to the custom feed collapsing function) and had more threads linked, but it's nice to see it there.

- For Players Helping Players... Honestly, sorting question answers by votes just messes up the flow of the thread because you have to examine timestamps to see who corrected who or answered before who else.  The voting system isn't inherently bad (this is one time where negative votes for incorrect answers can be helpful) but the sorting can cause issues.

- Is font size bbcode disabled on purpose or was it just skipped over due to rarity?
Stuff like this can work but there's not enough of a difference to make it into a real footnote.

Kinda sucks that I have to relog everyday just to get logged in the forums, and not just any ordinary relog.

First, I have to have the same theme as my account, then I log out from warframe.com. Then I login warframe.com, then go to the forums that way.

Before, I could just keep myself logged in the forums, even when I killed my PC.