The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Migration Feedback & Bugs

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, Archwizard said:

Can confirm, same issue since I edited my megathread about 10 minutes ago. Oddly seems to be time sensitive, based on when the post was last edited, as I edited another thread a little over an hour ago in which the spoiler tags work just fine.

also noticed in my "about me" as i have one for an image... maybe it links to other threads?

so far the fix i had was copy then paste everything into new spoilers and it seemed to clear it 

A small thing, but one that irritates me greatly is that the forums no longer display when a post was last edited.

Example (and why it bugs me): At some point [DE]Drew edited his post about 18.5 coming to PS4 to reflect that it had been sent to cert "late last night." I didn't catch the post for (at least) a few days, and without any idea of when Drew's "today" was I have no idea when to expect the update and can't plan for it. It usually takes 5-10 business days, but when do I start counting? 

The login system utilizes a Captcha system which is near impossible to make out in mobile. It shows you 9 images and asks you to pick the ones that fit into a category (ie "all the pictures of drinks" or "all the pictures of mountains"), but you can't expand the website so you have to make out what the images are from the tiny thumbnails, making it very easy to miss details.

On 24.3.2016 at 5:59 PM, Zortyx said:

Unless this is some browser plug in I forgot about I would like an option to turn off the notification noise from the  "show # new posts".

I'm not entirely sure if that's the correct setting, but: Notifications (the bell) -> Notification settings -> uncheck "Play a sound when I receive a notification"

Following Forums (such as Announcements or PC Updates & Build Notes) stopped working some time between last Thursday and this past Monday. I keep missing Update pages even though I'm following the PC Updates & Build Notes forum, unless they're posted by specific staff members I'm following.

The polls are a little bit broken. 
After you cast your vote,  the poll simply shows the current result without any indication of the choose you made.
On the old forum you had those little stars next to the thing you have voted on and now there is nothing at all...

I guess this is where we report bugs and look for help? I hope so...

So, I've been trying to edit an RP thread of mine, wanted to change the name and some stuff on the first post, but whatever I try, it tells me "Request blocked".
Here's the thread: 

Yes, I'm a role-player... don't judge!

43 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i was trying to add some new fanart for umbra a fellow tenno did to my "Umbra Megathread"

went to finish editing and submit takes me to a cloudflare denied access page?

not sure what thats about .....

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: EfmJc2g_U5FhZB-hLC6fkt9gwkKnddMpJPykqZKHoBmZH5mFSv7nCg==

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

I guess this is where we report bugs and look for help? I hope so...

So, I've been trying to edit an RP thread of mine, wanted to change the name and some stuff on the first post, but whatever I try, it tells me "Request blocked".
Here's the thread: 

Yes, I'm a role-player... don't judge!

same thing is happening for me as well tenno o. o

not sure what is causing it might need to ask

@[DE]Drew

On 4/11/2016 at 4:41 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. 

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: EfmJc2g_U5FhZB-hLC6fkt9gwkKnddMpJPykqZKHoBmZH5mFSv7nCg==

This was a temporary issue - if it happens again, it will only be temporary, and we'll get it fixed as quickly as possible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Getting stuck in a "quote loop", where previous quotes in a topic invade any new topic you try to post. The quote fills the text box, so you cannot insert text outside of it. You cannot get a cursor out side of it at all, so you cannot delete the quote. If you reply, it has to be within the quote, which doesn't look too hot. Refreshing the page does not help. I had success with a third party browser, though (Iron-Start Browser) - seems Chrome is glitched badly up in this regard.

I have an issue growing weirder each day.  Yesterday the forums would only show me my content from August 2015 backwards.  Today it is now only showing May 2015 backwards.  No matter which way I sort the content it won't find anything newer then certain months, and it's gone back farther today then yesterday.  Even my searches don't find any of my posts newer then those months.  I can find the posts myself, but it is a bit of a hassle.

Edited by JHarlequin

Seems like the option to add people to personal messages has been removed. What is this? I thought that was one of the handiest and best new features of this forums. Can we see this come back, because I don;t like it being gone as it was very handy to discuss some matters with a group of people

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...