Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mummy Predictions?

(PSN)GamerCat535

I'll bite:

1 -  Sand Strike - Nyarl fires a magnetic bolt at an enemy or location, this bolt creates a cloud of charged particles causing a corrosive damage and proc over time, and blinding any enemies inside the storm.  

2 -  Obsidian Skin - While active, for every point of HP missing Nyarl gains a point of armor. 

3 - Ba'Hek - Nyarl's produces an aura that adds 30% magnetic damage to all attacks to enemies, this is done as a separate instance of damage and will heal the source of the damage. 

4 - Duat - Nyarl's sarcophagus powers up and creates a clone of Nyarl, damage done by units controlled by Nyarl will increase the rate of charge.    

I predict the following :

Stats at rank 0 :

• Health : 250.
  • Shields : 0
  • Energy : 100.
  • Speed : 1.1.
  • Armor : 250.

Skill 1 : summon a minion.

Skill 2 : lifesteal attack that can target an enemy or a minion. Reduced cost on minions.

Skill 3 : maybe some kind of CC involving a sandstorm.

Skill 4 : Self buff that gives you a high increase in power strenght. You health will be used instead of your energy.

I predict that Vitality, (Primed) Flow, and Steel Fiber will be staple mods on him, with Rage and Quick Thinking granting even more insane survivability. Power Strength will be his main specialization for damage and endurance, while Duration beneficial to his minions (I think they are Scarabs) and Range we'll have to see.