Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Vigor?

Darth-Buldge

28 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Need to poke that bubble: Didnt DE say that they are changing Bladestorm?

They are changing it, but as long as BS continues to be finisher damage it should still work. In fact, with the way DE is reworking powers BS may get a full benefit from the entire melee mod stack a la exalted blade.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Meh.

I find vigor to be a waste of a slot, and the primed version won't be much better.

Primed fury will be sweet though.

Not for minmaxers it won't. Same applies to all the other primed mods and essentially it's the player that decides the benefits of these mods.

For some it's not that great, for others it's perfect.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it's not out yet, but I'm hoping that when maxed out, I can use it on caster frames instead of Vitality, so that I can slip in another Power mod without losing too much survivability.

I'd suggest you to start "learning" to run Vitality only instead, you'll find it very hard at the beginning but it's the way to go when you want to survive at high levels; Redirection is only useful on frames with very, very high shields level, like Mag.

So, considering Primed Vigor should have a +220% to both Shields and Health, I'd still go for Vitality if I had to chose a single survivability mod!

Everything imho, of course.

6 minutes ago, siralextraffo said:

I'd suggest you to start "learning" to run Vitality only instead, you'll find it very hard at the beginning but it's the way to go when you want to survive at high levels; Redirection is only useful on frames with very, very high shields level, like Mag.

So, considering Primed Vigor should have a +220% to both Shields and Health, I'd still go for Vitality if I had to chose a single survivability mod!

Everything imho, of course.

I already only use Vitality most of the time lol, I'm just curious as to how much EHP I lose with Primed Vigor, and whether or not it's worth the trade off for having an Intensify or whatever power mod I choose.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I already only use Vitality most of the time lol, I'm just curious as to how much EHP I lose with Primed Vigor, and whether or not it's worth the trade off for having an Intensify or whatever power mod I choose.

Oh sorry, I assumed you were using 2 survability mods as you said you'll try to replace Vitality with Primed Vigor and get a free mod slot for more power, so I thought you were going to use Primed Vigor instead of Vitality and remove Redirection to use a power mod...

I think Primed Vigor will be a nice in between for frames that have just the base 100 health and shields. I currently run Redirection only on my Banshee and don't have trouble surviving. Just have to play smart and realize that cover and CC are important for squishy frames. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)xxChriz_YFG said:

Hahaha "sexy beast of a mod." To me, my reactions like "meh." I rarely use the original vigor. I'd honestly just keep just to complete my mod collection, and that's pretty much it..

Well... Primed Vigor will have 220% of Health and Shields... half as effective as the full Redirection/Vitality, maybe Damage 3.0 will hit by then and it will become a very good mod to use? I dont have high expectations, but its something, I guess.

Even if it seems... a weak reward for someone who has to loging for almost a whole year to get it.

Edited by Kao-Snake
damn typos, why you do this to me, keyboard?

41 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Well... Primed Vigor will have 220% of Health and Shields... half as effective as the full Redirection/Vitality, maybe Damage 3.0 will hit by then and it will become a very good mod to use? I dont have high expectations, but its something, I guess.

Even if it seems... a weak reward for someone who has to loging for almost a whole year to get it.

It also takes up half the mod slots which is important. I rarely find room for both Vit and Redirection, so like I said P. Vigor is a nice balance between them for frames who don't have a bonus to one stat or the other. 

26 minutes ago, Acebaur said:

It also takes up half the mod slots which is important. I rarely find room for both Vit and Redirection, so like I said P. Vigor is a nice balance between them for frames who don't have a bonus to one stat or the other. 

Half the mod slots, true, 500 cores though.................................

• 7 years later...