Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In case you don't have time to check the trader

DonGheddo

1 minute ago, Stoner74 said:

How? Well, people who actually play the game like me and try to get everything if possible, need to wait another 2 weeks for maybe just MAYBE something good. It's sure is cool for people who missed the event but for those who didn't, it sucks.

Like I said earlier, not everyone will be pleased all the time with Baro... That's how it's always been.

I for one ran the False Profit event, got myself the Impact set and sat on it like a mother hen for a while... Bought another set just today for a friend, and I for one am happy about it.

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

No, I don't think it's important. I'm not suggesting that he not recycle old mods, I simply believe that they should be mixed with one new item, since that was how it was proposed.

From the perspective of a player that starts next week, every item Baro Ki'Teer offers will be "new", if you want to look at it from a relative timeline. That logic is ridiculous.

New means new.

But if we don't get new stuff every rotation of Baro, is that such a bad thing? "New" as you describe, being something Baro has never given and something that we haven't been able to earn in-game beforehand.

I for one don't think it's such a big deal, tbh... But like I said, everyone has a differing opinion, even you Mr. Bunny :D
I do understand your take on this, however... There should be at least one completely "new" item every time he shows face in our Relays. That we can agree on.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Like I said earlier, not everyone will be pleased all the time with Baro... That's how it's always been.

I for one ran the False Profit event, got myself the Impact set and sat on it like a mother hen for a while... Bought another set just today for a friend, and I for one am happy about it.

Well, that's great. Some players will be happy with it and some won't. But like AM-Bunny said, the concept was to bring atleast one new item each visit and not just recycle hold stuff like they're doing now. Hell.. just give me a new cosmetic and i'll be happy.

1 minute ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

But if we don't get new stuff every rotation of Baro, is that such a bad thing? "New" as you describe, being something Baro has never given and something that we haven't been able to earn in-game beforehand.

I for one don't think it's such a big deal, tbh... But like I said, everyone has a differing opinion, even you Mr. Bunny :D
I do understand your take on this, however... There should be at least one completely "new" item every time he shows face in our Relays. That we can agree on.

It's not a big deal. I don't even actually care about what he offers. Even if it's the lamest sigil or whatever. It just bothers me when the devs would try to worm their way out of something they said, exploiting some verbal loophole when it's clearly not what they meant.

Just now, Stoner74 said:

Well, that's great. Some players will be happy with it and some won't. But like AM-Bunny said, the concept was to bring atleast one new item each visit and not just recycle hold stuff like they're doing now. Hell.. just give me a new cosmetic and i'll be happy.

I understand that, Stoner...

But like I said before, is not receiving a new item every rotation necessarily a bad thing? Because you're implying that you aren't quite appreciate of what Baro is giving this week's rotation.

I can agree with you and with AM-Bunny in that every rotation needs at least 1 "New" item, as for why exactly it isn't being implemented now, you got me...

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

But like I said before, is not receiving a new item every rotation necessarily a bad thing?

It is a bad thing since it was the point of the void trader in the beginning. If there's nothing new, there's no point for players like me to visit that Baro kitten.

12 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

How? Well, people who actually play the game like me and try to get everything if possible, need to wait another 2 weeks for maybe just MAYBE something good. It's sure is cool for people who missed the event but for those who didn't, it sucks.

Well if you live on the tenterhooks of waiting fortnightly to see if something turns up of interest of from the void trader. I play the game aswell and these days like to get most things but also manage to get by without dismay if the trader arrives and there is nothing i want.

45 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

No, I don't think it's important. I'm not suggesting that he not recycle old mods, I simply believe that they should be mixed with one new item, since that was how it was proposed.

From the perspective of a player that starts next week, every item Baro Ki'Teer offers will be "new", if you want to look at it from a relative timeline. That logic is ridiculous.

New means new.

When Baro did this originally and did bring new items every week there was a massive outcry on the forums of "Its too hard/annoying to farm for ducats for baro every two weeks!"  and "Even though I play warframe 4+ hours a day its too grindy with Baro" and "Make baro bring back old items so new players can catch up and we can have a longer time to stockpile ducats!"
So DE Listened to that massive outcry and made him just recycle old items and trades instead of a brand spanking new item each time (which is what people asked for) and people still give them flak over it.  Fact of the matter is people didn't want Baro to bring a new item every single time that he appeared and that's what DE listened to and why DE made the change so he doesn't.

I don't think there will ever be a time people don't complain about baro or his items.....

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

It is a bad thing since it was the point of the void trader in the beginning. If there's nothing new, there's no point for players like me to visit that Baro kitten.

wasn't draining exes prime parts / credits / FC's (if primed mod), with emphasis on spare prime parts main point to baro?

I like his offerings this time.

I really do, it is a great day to be online.

If I happened to all his stock I still would have any reasonable way of spending hard-earned ducats on boosters/baits

And if I had all assasin drops and no need for boosters (due to PA or having already maxed it all)...

Then.

Then...

huh...

I would really worry.

And probably write a book about "vast nothingness of having it all" or sth like this

Edited by 5HV3N

well people always gonna find a way to complain, in this case Baro indeed brough "new" items in the way that he never before brough the Impact mods, yeah this mods arent actually new in the way that they were obtainable in the game before in the form of an event but they are new to Baro