Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Download size heads up + graphical improvements explained!

[DE]Steve

1 minute ago, AXCrusnik said:

Again? When was it ever available? I think you're confusing Warframe with another game.

We had it only once I think, or at least only once ever since I started playing. I think it was U14? Not entirely sure but I remember that the update was over 1GB and we got to DL it before release.

Just now, DE_Steve said:

Still in the works, not yet happy with it :(

Aaaw, well we can't have everything now can we. :P

Still super stoked about the update, and the technical & graphical improvements it will bring!

Thanks Steve

1x1T0qs.gif

19 minutes ago, DE_Steve said:

All PBR materials have been recompressed with a more accurate format, new and subtle details are visible on your PBR'd Warframes, gear and in the environment.

Sorry if I sound stupid, but this is for all things that were already PBR'd right? I was wondering(also hoping) if there will be anything new PBR'd coming anytime soon. Let's say for example, Ember Prime? :V

Okay, maybe I'm an elitist European white man, but honestly, 4GB download is not really that much.
I really don't see what the big fuss is about, considering that some AAA publishers put 10GB uncompressed audio files in their day-1 patches.

In fact I would have preferred if the Nexus app would have come with all assets from the start instead of loading images one-by-one which is way.

So 4GB ? Go for it.
Me se like high res assets :-)

Well this is exciting for me as I've always wanted to see WF in it's full glory despite my computer being a 6/10 when it comes to overall power to play games at max gfx and such. Also I'm planning to get a new comp soon-ish so all these optimizations means I'll get even more bang for me buck :)