[DE]Steve

Update 18.5: Download size heads up + graphical improvements explained!

Sweet.

Does this mean stuff like the artifact lines on Nova's Immortal skin will be fixed?

Edited by motorfirebox
  • Upvote 19

Great features am never going to use, because of the fear of Frame Rate drops. Am kidding, am kidding. I'll just have to buy new graphics card >.>

Great job as always!

Edited by Ibro156
  • Upvote 1

4+ Gigs of download with my internet?

*sigh*

Lets-Get-Started-Dean-Winchester-Gif-In-

Spoiler

No, I still love you guys. Thanks for the HD version that I'm sure I'll love! And.... yeah....

Edited by PrVonTuckIII
  • Upvote 11

Just now, sugarwall said:

How does this affect the minimum PC requirements?

If what we've been given is true, then not at all. Performance will not be affected whatsoever (although I'm still expecting insubstantial frame drops in more complex environments).

• Upvote 3

Sweet!!! Thanks for all the hard work making the game even better to you and your team Steve!

• Upvote 2

Thanks, Steve. You guys ought to deserve an extra large cup of coffee/tea (or a large beer, depending on preferences) once this is all done.

It'll be a whole day downloading this bugger, but damn worth it. I can't contain the anticipation for an even more stellar-looking Warframe :D

• Upvote 7

HD version of Warframe? I always thought we had an HD version of this game!

On a more serious note, thanks for taking the to detail the improvements before the Update is out. I look forward to hours of frustration as the servers get hit by incredibly large download requests and I watch in pain how my Download goes down to a couple 100s of kb/s, because at least this is going to be worth it.

I'm not sure if you'll take any questions here, but anyways I must try with the following couple:

-On performance, I take it that the Update should be, at its worst (unless something went horribly wrong), performing at the same rate that now, right?

-On tilesets for all this incredible work: Only Grineer Galleon, Orokin Void and Orokin Moon, correct? Or did you guys manage to add the Corpus ships as well in the end?

Thanks for taking the time again, and for all the work the team has put for making this update. Can't wait to play the new Sabotage and enjoy my precious Prime gold at its peak! :D

• Upvote 3

No pre downloading ever again? I liked when it was done so I got the bulk before the update, as my connection is rather slow. Guess I will be waiting for hours to be able to play this one, but hey, improvements and new stuff!

• Upvote 1

I don't know what I'm more excited for, the new polish and shinies or the 55 days it'll take to install the actual update with how terrible the launcher is lol

3 minutes ago, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

No pre downloading ever again? I liked when it was done so I got the bulk before the update, as my connection is rather slow. Guess I will be waiting for hours to be able to play this one, but hey, improvements and new stuff!

Again? When was it ever available? I think you're confusing Warframe with another game.

• Upvote 6