The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How close are PC tenno to 100 days log-in reward? Azimas

(PSN)A_SimpleName

Question

Just now, (PS4)Dargondarkfire said:

There is a 100 day log in reward? Was there a 25 and 50 and 75?

There are rewards at every 50 mark.

50 was a sigil and a potato, 100 is azima, 150 is a sigil and potato, 200 is Primed Fury I think (might be Vigor), 250 is a sigil and exilus, 300 is Fury or Vigor, which ever is left, 350 and 400 are a sigil and a potato each. that's all I can remember from the tables.

7 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

^This. I remember the mios' stats were datamined before release and they were worse than what we actually got. People were complaining and calling it mastery fodder from the get-go and come release day and it's suddenly skyrocketed in stats.

And I remember the Destreza being shown as a extremely low crit slash weapon with Skana (or was it Kronen) stats right until the update hit, when it turned out that it was, in fact, amazing.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar said:

I like your idea. But how about Umbra Valkyr ? I like Valkyr, Valkyr is my main frame

Nah, locking entire warframes behind a wait wall would be a bad move. People might wait for cosmetics and perhaps weapons but never warframes.

9 hours ago, Noabettiet said:

Not trolling, place holders.
If those were finished products, they most likely would be released by then. Dataminers just dig into unfinished and unreleased content, don't take the stats as a solid truth.

9 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

^This. I remember the mios' stats were datamined before release and they were worse than what we actually got. People were complaining and calling it mastery fodder from the get-go and come release day and it's suddenly skyrocketed in stats.

Hmm, I didnt know that. Nice to know.

Well, there is a timer for the daily counter on my app: http://kingtaro.com/warframe/#baro-kiteer

It tells you how long it has been since the daily tribute got implemented for each platform (pc, ps4, xbox).
Also tells you how long till the next milestone and the time till daily reset.

PS: Let me know if it doesn't show the days correctly for the PS4 and XB1. I feel like I might be 1 day short on those, but need a confirmation from the console Tenno's.

EDIT: I myself am 12 days away from the Azimas.

Edited by KingTaro
Personal daily count

9 days left

12 hours ago, (PS4)Dargondarkfire said:

There is a 100 day log in reward? Was there a 25 and 50 and 75?