Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If EA bought Warframe

naheleduskwalker

Every major update is an expansion pass, e.g., update 18.5 is an expansion pass #37, and will cost $29.99...

...or you can wait for 6 -12 month with hope it will be on supper vip sale discount 20% for one day only.  

Well, I do play SWTor too. So...

The game will get a subscriber option. If you will not be a sub, you will get some restrictions, like no more then 500k credits, lower affinity gain, inability to use primed stuff without buying special unlocks with platinum and so on. Nothing major. Well, exept you will be unable to get into sorties or raids without buying a speciall weekly pass with platinum.

Daily login reward will be removed, since it will glitch after some patches and all attempts to fix it will bring more bugs in unexpected places.

Speaking of patches, they will take 4-8 hours to implement and no playing while it's going on. And say good buy to the red text.

RNG will be introduced to the market, to add some fun to it. To get non essential stuff you will have to buy packs with platinum. Out of each pack you will get 4 items: one void key of any level, one common mod or a BP, one silver mod with a small chance for a gold one and a cosmetic item. Many slightly altered copies of all skins in different colors will be added to the drop table. Deluxe skins will become exclusive to packs and will have a drop chance of a “insert a horror story of that one mod STILL missing from your collection”. Another alteration – ability to trade platinum between players will be removed. Subs will get a reward of 10 plat each month.

Companions will get some quality of life improvement. Now you will be able to put any precept mod on any sentinel or kubrow.

The game story will become a main focus. This will mean that Archwing and Conclave will be frozen for now. But there is enough content as it is to last for 5 years already and no one plays it anyway, so no loss here!

The game will leave it's beta phase. Whenever it's ready or not.

Edited by rand0mname

If EA bought Warframe they would spend millions on advertising the game and then maybe work in the actual game for another month or so before sitting back and letting the money roll in. 

Oh and it would be $120 if you wanted all the content, not including cosmetics or prime access and you wouldn't start with 50 plat and plat prices would be doubled. 

And the forums would get shut down because it would be a storm of justified negative feedback because the best way to solve a problem is to ignore it. 

First, there would be focus groups made up of twelve year old children deciding what is cool or no instead of the design council. Next, Origin would be the only place to play your game, and the game will be unplayable for the next few  weeks as there would be constant crashing. The game would be released with only 3 frames for the first couple of months, and other frames will be locked behind season passes and microtransactions along with new planets, new game modes, and everything else. Then after a 2 years of trying to cash in, EA will send of Warframe to some developer that actually cares about making games and that doesn't force players to constantly have to buy everything with in game cash. After a while, all DLC will be free since the player base would be dead by this point and the game would be like it is right now, but on Origin.

do NOT sign me the CLEM up :thumbdown::clem::thumbdown::clem::thumbdown::clem::thumbdown::clem::thumbdown::clem:  bad contEnt ba̷̶ ԁ cOntEnt :thumbdown: thats :conclave: some bad :thumbdown::thumbdown:content right :thumbdown::thumbdown: th   :thumbdown: ere :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: right :conclave: there :conclave: :conclave: if i do ƽaү so my self :poop: i say so   :poop: thats not what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ :poop:   :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::poop::poop::thumbdown: :clem::clem::clem::thumbdown::thumbdown:THATS SOME BAD CONTENT:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::poop::poop::poop:

So the vibe I'm getting is that we would play as the noble Corpus?

2 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Warframe would take years to update and be "episodic"

we'd get warframe 1, warframe 2, and Excalibur returns: warframe

Don't forget that the warframes will randomly spout, "this is all your fault!" and all of them will be covered in buckles and zippers. 

Since these transmissions are bringing nothing to the Warframe Community (and anyone outside of it if you ask me)...

Thread Maimed.

Try to remain positive and constructive, in every move you make, Tenno. Do not waste time on what's negative, or could be... When there's so much to dream about, build, share and enjoy.