Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone figured out where all the Xiphos parts drop and their drop chance?

--Q--Ascended-Seraphim

Question

14 minutes ago, SiegRayn said:

What are these new sabotage tilesets? I wasn't aware of any new map nodes...

Or are you referring to the same map nodes, but just have the sabotage system reworked? But I thought all the existing sabotage maps are reworked together.

Dreadnaught75 used Confuse! It's super effective!

This http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Corpus_Ship

and this http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Grineer_Galleon

Only ship tilesets got the new sabotage

Edited by rawr1254

10 hours ago, Dreadnaught75 said:

they drop from the hidden caches in the new sabotage tilesets, not high level sabotages

What are these new sabotage tilesets? I wasn't aware of any new map nodes...

Or are you referring to the same map nodes, but just have the sabotage system reworked? But I thought all the existing sabotage maps are reworked together.

Dreadnaught75 used Confuse! It's super effective!

Depending on the location of the caches, I can complete the mission (Thon, Ceres) in 5-10 minutes.  I ran a Corpus sabotage once, then went back to Grineer.  Don't want to deal with breaking windows, nullifiers, modular Corpus enemies, or elevators.

Haven't had any luck getting Xiphos blueprints, though.

Edited by N64Gamefreak

Geez DE should just make this stuff plat only instead of irritating everyone with the drop chance. At least with plat only people just have to deal-with-it-cat11.jpeg  

instead of being irritated that they HAVE to spend plat only cause of crappy drop chances.

Edited by rawr1254

over the weekend i ran several Pluto-Sabotage and some on mars, and so far i got nothing...mostly i got the usual stuff, some Cores, Credits and Ressources.

so it would be interesting to know where the pieces drop, is it scaled like ivara? bound to certain planets? or a specific sabotage condition?

I haven't even bothered trying to farm them.  Syndicate sabotage missions dont have Caches. (as far as I know).  I have a bad enough time trying to get Kubrow Eggs even with the recent drop chance increase.  Much easier and quicker to trade for the plat to get the landing craft

I've been farming it for about 10 hours now.

I've been on Ceres and Pluto.

I froze the core.

I blew up the core.

I cooled the core with fuel.

I know where every single cache can hide.

The most noteable things I got in my countless runs were: 2 Argon, 1 Tellurium and 1 Nitian Extract.

No sign of Xiphos at all.

Yeah, these drop rates are totally borked... and honestly way to small to spend time farming at the moment.

Especially for those of us that can't spend our whole day farming for one thing... It saddening really.

I've still been trying to get the last part of the Scimitar from the Stalker, and even with his 50% BP drop increase, I feel as though I'll never get it... :(

26 minutes ago, LazerusKI said:

on reddit i read that the parts have legendary rarity and around 0.5% dropchance...im not wasting my time if that is true...

so in other words do 200+ runs and you may get a part

53 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Guys, don't bother. Farm stuff like ash BPs and saryn chassi, in week (every day 2 keyshares) I guarantee you'll earn for 2 xiposi. Efficiency is the key, spend your time wisely. 

yeah thats the better choice. today i got a 50% discount, so i charge up some plat later to buy that thing

You have to do new sabotage tilesets, find all caches(hard, new tilesets are huge), wait for RNGesus to answer prayers(harder, cause drop chance), and get out alive to get that little extraordinarily microscopic chance to get a single part(hard at higher levels), and do this repeatedly until you get all parts(hardest, so better buy ilthe ship for plat).

No drop as of yet and I've been trying for hours now.

Edited by olzor
My brother took my laptop and proceeded to post random things, so I decided to post my experience.