The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Hunhow's Gift worth it?

Doctory

Question

I recently bought the 1000 platinum package and bought some slots and Inaros' alt helmet. I was thinking of getting Hunhow's Gift, but I'm not sure. Is it worth it? The armor and syandana look really cool.

20 answers to this question

Well looking like this:

Kubrow armor is not really worth it, The Scimitar skin is nice but you don't get scimitar so it's not really much in terms of value.

On the other side you do get a pretty unique looking armor set ( chest and leg pieces look good on a number of frames, arm ones tho... ), War is one of the most powerful melee weapons at the moment, if you don't want to hassle with Stalker's horrible drop rate and RNG and sacrificing your broken war, it is worth it.

Syandana I'm not sure, I do like it at times, and sometimes i do not and I guess it will be 50-50 for most people.

Plat comes and goes, this bundle is not timed exclusive so I hope that it gave you some info on the bundle.  

Edited by Ognj

You get a War sword so you can have both War and Broken War at the same time.

You also get a very cool armor set, which I think is the 3rd coolest armor in the game after Targis and Edo Prime. I personally think the chest armor is better than Edo Prime's and Targis Prime's.

31 minutes ago, (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar said:

in my opinion

1. Skin ship : 50p

2. Kubrow Armor : 50p

3. Syandana : 100p

4. Shoulder Armors : 70p

5. Leg Armors : 70p

6. Sword : 200p

Total : 540p

The bundle : 590p

kubrow armor cost 90pl (all of them).

You forgot chest piece for the armor.

5 minutes ago, eminiclam said:

kubrow armor cost 90pl (all of them).

You forgot chest piece for the armor.

Ship skins cost 150. but thats not the point, he only gave his personal opinion.

Topic: yes its worth it, the armor set is nice and you get the war.. then you can have the broken war and the war at the same time.

Yes it is! The armor set is one of the very best available. It seems to fit on almost everyone (pro tip: use the whole set on Inaros). War includes catalyst and a slot and it will allow you to keep the Broken version you get after completing the Second Dream.

Pakal Scimitar skin looks good, and finally the least favorite piece for me is the Pakal Kubrow armor. TO me it has the same issue as the Kavasa Prime one because of the helm, it doesn't have eyes.