Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When are we going to get the full Second Dream music?

AdunSaveMe

Question

It was teased at the end of a devstream months ago (the music in the quest is NOT the full piece, it has parts we haven't heard), and we got information a while ago about a full purchasable soundtrack release. No info since then.

It is still happening, right?

12 answers to this question

Well it was said to be released in 2016. It has been 3 months now and there has not really been an update on the matter. I would like an official release to listen to. If i am searching on youtube all i find is the stuff that is recorded during gameplay and then copied multiple times by other channels who were to lazy to do it themselves. :salt:

2 minutes ago, Megakruemel said:

Well it was said to be released in 2016. It has been 3 months now and there has not really been an update on the matter. I would like an official release to listen to. If i am searching on youtube all i find is the stuff that is recorded during gameplay and then copied multiple times by other channels who were to lazy to do it themselves. :salt:

StallordD is the only one you need.

Hmm... I think I recall them saying that the full version was somehow 'spoilery'? Sort of like there are some musical developments that indicate certain story developments that accompany it.

With this in mind, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they're saving it for the next cinematic Quest. They've probably got something big in mind for it.

6 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

I'd be ecstatic if they released an OST with it in the merch store.

QFT.

The fact we can't replay Second Dream is downright depressing considering it had such a great music score to go with it (small as it was.) Throw me a bone, DE.