Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SometimesPie

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

I don't read up much on the lore like I should but could it be possible that Saryn Prime's release trailer could have been a teaser to what is going on with the infestation in our ships? I imagine Saryn was made to be the Earth's Prime defender against the Infestation since the narrator references "Fighting Poison with Poison.".
Maybe the next part of the second dream will allow us to learn more of the Orokin that wanted to help the Tenno as well as Saryn's orgins while delving into future plans for handling the infesteds, Earth, Hunhow, and the Stalker. Just a hunch though... 

Yes, and as the time passes the infestation spreads in the orbiter, but the voice is so relax, nice to sleep during it, but my cat doesn't like.

Very curious whats behind that door, hope it's not infested Alad V, asked for a room to live in... will be good guy for the accomodation, promises... and won't send infested candy to the next room...

On 4/21/2016 at 0:24 PM, Troll_Logic said:

Not YOUR ship.

Everyone's ship.  Been that way for a while.

It's like when you're at school and everyone catches the same cold all at once.

I noticed that there are signs of infestation on the port side lower level of my Liset. When I approached the hatch, I couldn't help but notice the auto release is non operational, and it sounds like something could be growing in there,along with some structural damage. We need to talk.

Urgently, 

Operator

Has anyone noticed that infestation is brewing on a locked room in your Liset? It also have some growls of infested ... 

uzDww9w.jpg

That happens when you don't clean your ship. Get some sponges and steel wool. Maybe an Ignis.That grime will come right off.

On 4/30/2016 at 5:41 PM, Mercurius.Geminus said:

Could it be a hint to Typhus? xDDD ( I know wishful thinking)

I wish it was. I ended up making a theory that could support it..... i think

14 hours ago, Gorberus1171 said:

I wish it was. I ended up making a theory that could support it..... i think

I would be so happy if either Typhus or Hennya or both is placed into the game.

No... it is the future lol.  

But seriously it's been that way since Inaros came out.  Don't know the official update it appeared on PC though...

It makes noises...  think it has to do with the new weapon type they teased and genetic lab for making Kavats/Kubrows. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

No... it is the future lol.  

But seriously it's been that way since Inaros came out.  Don't know the official update it appeared on PC though...

It makes noises...  think it has to do with the new weapon type they teased and genetic lab for making Kavats/Kubrows. 

It's related to kavats and the reason you domsticate them. They eat infested tissue as their primary food source

4 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

So I got back to my Orbiter and went to put some things in my Focus and the door on the left is covered in infested material. Is this a bug?

Might be.

Bug Infested Confirmed.

Anyone else notice the infested take over on your ship? also makes alot of banging noises and creepy infested noises like something is trying to break out of the door.

ThMz1ol.jpg