Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

Yes, and as the time passes the infestation spreads in the orbiter, but the voice is so relax, nice to sleep during it, but my cat doesn't like.

Very curious whats behind that door, hope it's not infested Alad V, asked for a room to live in... will be good guy for the accomodation, promises... and won't send infested candy to the next room...

Edited by T1t4n_43

I noticed that there are signs of infestation on the port side lower level of my Liset. When I approached the hatch, I couldn't help but notice the auto release is non operational, and it sounds like something could be growing in there,along with some structural damage. We need to talk.

Urgently, 

Operator

On 4/30/2016 at 5:41 PM, Mercurius.Geminus said:

Could it be a hint to Typhus? xDDD ( I know wishful thinking)

I wish it was. I ended up making a theory that could support it..... i think

Edited by Gorberus1171

33 minutes ago, (PS4)geomancer1980 said:

No... it is the future lol.  

But seriously it's been that way since Inaros came out.  Don't know the official update it appeared on PC though...

It makes noises...  think it has to do with the new weapon type they teased and genetic lab for making Kavats/Kubrows. 

It's related to kavats and the reason you domsticate them. They eat infested tissue as their primary food source

4 hours ago, (PS4)zeratul____12 said:

So I got back to my Orbiter and went to put some things in my Focus and the door on the left is covered in infested material. Is this a bug?

Might be.

Bug Infested Confirmed.

• 2 weeks later...