Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested noises and Orbiter - NOT U19 [Megathread]

Luvina

I see it as the infested trying to do what they always do. Merge Tenno and Infested together (for the benefit of them both to defeat something). I can see an ability or aura coming out of this quest maybe and infested frame or a way to improve a frame by infesting it with an item.

My other theory is pretty much how Kavats are making an appearance to the game

21 minutes ago, ThunderBreakDragon said:

I see it as the infested trying to do what they always do. Merge Tenno and Infested together (for the benefit of them both to defeat something). I can see an ability or aura coming out of this quest maybe and infested frame or a way to improve a frame by infesting it with an item.

My other theory is pretty much how Kavats are making an appearance to the game

You never know, might just be Ordis trying to back an anniversary cake and he just got the decimal wrong on how many nanospores to add.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

HERETIC! HOW DARE YOU DEFY YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR RNGSUS! SMITE HIM, SMITE HIM I SAY!

for real though, the Infestation would kill your Kubrow and the operator would submit to the Hive-mind, the game ends, and now you'll get disowned by Space-mom. I like the idea of the ritual though.

oi, get it right, it is space-MILF

32 minutes ago, --Q--Ascended-Seraphim said:

Kinda getting bored with their current look.

I'll change my ship lighting to red, and position my stalker acolyte noggles in a ring round inaros' urn and Oberon as a perpetual tribute to Lootcifer, amidst a backdrop of pulsating lumps and quivering esophages. And be blessed with fine RNG every season.

Yes.

I think you inhaled a bit too much of that infested gas appearing at the door...just a thought...you might wanna see a space doctor before it's getting worse.

Edited by IceColdHawk

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

I think you inhaled a bit too much of that infested gas appearing at the door...just a thought...you might wanna see a space doctor before it's getting worse.

*whispering* i think he has space cancer

Something just came to mind, even though it's probably kind of ridiculous, but what if DE already HAS a quest made for us? I mean, when you look at how fast this stuff grows, which it seems to have done yet again ._.

6gEXZOc.jpg

It's getting out of hand really fast ._.so what if there IS a quest before U19? I don't really see 19 coming anytime soon and if it keeps on growing at this rade, our Liset will probably be the only non-infested part lol

Edited by DJ_Vauban

7 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

HERETIC! HOW DARE YOU DEFY YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR RNGSUS! SMITE HIM, SMITE HIM I SAY!

for real though, the Infestation would kill your Kubrow and the operator would submit to the Hive-mind, the game ends, and now you'll get disowned by Space-mom. I like the idea of the ritual though.

9 minutes ago, DJ_Vauban said:

Something just came to mind, even though it's probably kind of ridiculous, but what if DE already HAS a quest made for us? I mean, when you look at how fast this stuff grows, which it seems to have done yet again ._.

6gEXZOc.jpg

It's getting out of hand really fast ._.so what if there IS a quest before U19? I don't really see 19 coming anytime soon and if it keeps on growing at this rade, our Liset will probably be the only non-infested part lol

Well we had u18.5 only a couple of weeks ago so I'm guessing they won't be releasing u19.

That being said though, DE did say kavats are coming in U19, so kaybe just the kavat quest is being bumped up?

Either that or we gonna get a secret quest we've been kept in the dark about.

Well theres a chance this might be covered in devstream 71 (?) tmr.

It be cool if you can let the infested spread and if you don't stop, kill or stable it, it will cover the ship and you have to find resources to make some gadget that will check the infested for a limited time. Course, there will be some consequence. Just an idea.