The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Fun Questions)Your First Prime And What Warframe Represents You And Why?

Ash was the first prime I got Cus I brought the prime access when I first joined. He sits leveled on the shelf gathering dust. Wouldn't say he represents me.

My chosen frame is generally frost prime, Cus I'm cold as ice baby!

It was ice to meet you!  Chill out. 

Edited by morningstar999

15 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

First Prime: Excalibur Prime

Representing Frame: (Proto) Excalibur Prime. He's easy to use, simple to understand, yet at the same time very powerful if used correctly and extremely adaptable in the right hands.

So that means your easy and simple right??? 

;p

First Prime and Representing Frame are both Excalibur Prime. 

Excalibur used to be not particularly good at anything, so I could relate. Now he's a heavily offensive frame so I still use him like I used to, Slash Dash and Radial Blind.

First Prime: Volt. Got it because my sister wanted it really bad so I farmed for it with her. She still hasn't got it because she got bored of RNG's tricks.

Representative: I'd say Nyx. I like playing mind games and thinking in general.

Nova.  Had come from Destiny, and she seemed like Voidwalker on space 'roids.  Actually held off building Loki, Volt, and Nyx Prime just so Nova Prime could be my first prime frame.

Most representative?  Ehn, dunno.  Still going through newbie fascination with things, part of what makes this game a keeper.  Excal Frost and Nova are my most played though, in that order.

First Prime: Frost, cuz I wanted a tanky one point deffence slaughter machine.

Representing frame: Limbo cuz he is a gentleman frame and everytime $hit gets real he escapes in his own pocket dimension away from the troubles of the world ... just like me :D

I'm a F-cked up person yeah :D

Edited by dubstep774

Trinity Prime, High Speed Regeneration and Endurance over the enemy, which in the end the enemies are beaten up with most simple attacks
Unairu which also happened to be my main focus.

Enemies can try to cut me down for the whole day only to find themselves getting slayed.