Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Deluxe Skin in a Nutshell

Tendou_Souji

Really, besides the wings, he already looks a lot like that. Just some details different. I'd rather the deluxe skin be something radically different that offered a completely new aesthetic.

I'm pretty freakin hyped for Persona 5 tho.

i would love to see parts of him that make up his body floating. like thare being space in between his finger joints (floating fingers). but....banshee had that desighn for her skin, but then, her arm was changed drasticaly from the original art,which is unfortunate  . now i don't think we will get a skin like that any time soon.

Edited by octobotimus

2 minutes ago, octobotimus said:

eh.......i honeslty think limbo has like the 3rd best desighn. 

no regrets

4 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I have to disagree.  I rather like the simplicity of the design.

If you guys really like the design of Limbo and Mag that scares me about what you guys think of Nezha's design. 

Just now, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

If you guys really like the design of Limbo and Mag that scares me about what you guys think of Nezha's design. 

And your point would be...?

Like Izza said, what a person likes or dislikes is subjective.  You don't like it, that's fine.  I like it, that's fine.

Just now, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

honestly, i do not have any opinion on nezha's desighn. it is just, there for me. i don't think it's bad, or brilliant.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

stop trying to act all smart dude, who cares if its a fact or not, I dont think there is a single person who actually thinks mag or limbo have the best designs? 

Ironically there's someone that states that they like one of the frame's design above you.

Just now you said they had the worst designs but now they have to contest for best? When it comes to designs there is no set in stone best frame. Same goes for everything else, I may think Saryn Prime and Loki Prime are the best looking frames but that other guy may think it's Rhino or Excalibur.

Now stop shoving what is obviously an opinion and treating it like a fact.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

Nezha looks great, as does Limbo. Mag suffers from the the fact that all of the original frames have lower quality models (and modellers) than the newer frames do.

1 hour ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

stop trying to act all smart dude, who cares if its a fact or not, I dont think there is a single person who actually thinks mag or limbo have the best designs? 

Uh. Mate. I have some news for you.  I absolutely love Limbo's design. I'm not personally a fan of mag- but a lot of people love her design as well.

5 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Uh. Mate. I have some news for you.  I absolutely love Limbo's design. I'm not personally a fan of mag- but a lot of people love her design as well.

Same I love limbos gentleman look, Mag just has a few oddly shaped helmets but otherwise I like her design.