The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we get a QOL fix on Trinity's link so that one link can jump to any enemy that we aim at, as long as they are in range of course?

Basically I am asking if one of Trinity's links can be made controllable when using abating link by aiming.

I run an abating link build and have difficulty stripping the armour of high priority enemies, when they are surrounded by other enemies, because the links do their own thing and target anyone.

Edited by viperveteran
clearer explanation

Prisma Grakata Reload animation is broken and it has been since the new Ignis was released

Also the Prisma Grakata weapon sounds have changed three times since owning this such weapon. Just before update 17 it was changed then after it was changed back

Just wondering why 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)BlitzKeir said:

Speaking PURELY hypothetically: If PS4.5 is an add-on with supplemental GPU and RAM, rather than a new console, will WF get a compatibility patch? The console version runs so poorly sometimes.

I think Sony is looking to make full library on both systems.  Best way to avoid screaming madness.  But I'm thinking with Warframe being developed on PC first they could easily add in an option for PS4.5/PS4k to use higher graphics settings.  KNOCK ON WOOD!

Good luck on DE Adam's future endeavor and I was wondering if Syndicate weapons and syndicate cosmetic armor are still on the table. If so, will Arcane Enhancements being making a jump to cosmetic armor as well?

Is Excalibur Umbra off the back burner and being focused on or are other things on the forefront in the development? Can we have some more details on the void rework? You mentioned the ability for melee weapons to cause enemies to drop their respective stances, is that gone?

1st question) A substantial portion of Warframe's content, maybe even the majority, is unfinished and unpolished, yet it goes neglected in favor of a new weapon every Wednesday. I understand that a F2P game needs new content coming in to keep players interested, but going back and finishing old content keeps players hooked just as much as new content. Is anything going to be done about this problem? If so, what's in store?

2nd question) Even after the recent changes, Bursas are unfinished, and every aspect of the final product shows a lack of effort, thought, and time. They've been split into three variants only to force variety; their kits are full of recycled powers thrown together, and show a lack of purpose; their hue-swapped recolors go against the entire art direction for the Corpus. Are Bursas going to be getting the attention they deserve, and if so, what can we expect?

3rd question) The AI changes to Kubrows haven't done enough to make them seriously useful to any veteran. They're ludicrously aggressive, they don't avoid hazards, they ruin stealth runs by going ham every time their master gets a stealth kill, and variants like the Sunika and Raksa don't make a serious impact on the battlefield. With Kavats on the horizon, I'm worried that Kubrows will go unfinished in favor of shiny new content. Kubrows still need a serious amount of work; are they going to be finished any time soon?

4th question) Player power is uncontested in Warframe, and the entire game is trivialized at no significant cost. The entire game is balanced around permenant map-wide disarms, infinite energy, and rifles that can snuff out a boss in seconds. Instead of reigning in player power (and facing the frankly absurd player backlash), we've seen enemies added that shut down game mechanics like movement and powers completely. Is this problem going to be seriously dealt with, and how?

5th question) After Viver and Syndicates 1.0, the fact that progression in Focus schools is tied to kills and affinity boggles my mind. Players should progress through Focus schools by mastering gameplay and being rewarded for it, not by spamming Draco until they hit their Focus cap. Is anything going to be done about this, and if so, when?

Few Questions here ^^;

1.) Any revamps coming to the Dojos?

New Activity Rooms, Obstacle courses, Clan halls, Environmental Rooms,Colors, so on so forth ^^?

After seeing all the new tile sets in the Orokin Moon, I think it would be amazing for the Dojos to receive something like this and that scale.

2.) Have there been any Ideas for Syndicate Melee's? Anything that fits the Syndicates personalities?

3.) Any hints to why that infestation is growing in the corner of the ship? c:

4.) Any further info on how the dark sectors will work and solar rails?

5.) Have there been any more concepts for the other Warframes Deluxe skins?

- Resistance mods. Cool idea. I never use them as it's a waste of space. Have you considered making them Exilus mods?

- Could we get a Warframe that has some interaction with them? Maybe a passive ability, that extends it's own resistances to allies within some range? Maybe... give it to Oberon in his rework since removal of elemental effects is already kind of his wheelhouse?

- Would you give the next gunblade base cold damage please? I'd like to be able to fire a cold-damage aoe-blast into some enemies and follow up with a spin attack into that mass of slowed/frozen meat-bags.

--- The most fun I've had playing Warframe occurred recently by accident. I was running around leveling a Tekko, pushing for mastery 12, and had managed to toggle on channeling. I'd never used channeling before, and was just blown away as I ran around the map pummeling enemies with humming, whistling, streaks of blue light. It was euphoric. I eventually figured out what had happened, toggled channeling off, but spent the next half hour just channeling (purposefully) Tekko in some solo runs.

When you get around to making some new weapons that are designed for channeling builds (you mentioned this last dev stream), make a fist weapon one of the first. I want it. I'll buy it with plat, I swear. I'll even test the weapon for you and give you feedback during the design. I must have it.

Edited by martialstudy
syntax

Are there plans to add an archwing-space only node? like an asteroid belt node?

will there be planets that are outside of our solar system in warframe one day? like  HD 189733b?

why dont enemies in the orokin void drop orokin cells? we are on an orokin ship... it makes sense...

will it be possible to update Ordis to the latest version so i can plug in a photo-copy machine? :P

With that awesome DJ Banshee deluxe skin on its way, will the "Least Played Frame of 2015" be getting a rework/quality-of-life update?

As a music nerd/audiophile, I personally love playing Banshee, but her skill-set could definitely use some fine-tuning, she has a severe lack of survivability compared to other low-health/armor "caster" frames. She was released way back in Update 7 but the game played very differently back then, and now her age is beginning to show.

As a soundwave-based warframe, her powers' audio effects are quite underwhelming. I'd love to see the audio team go nuts and make some insane new sounds for her. If I use her powers while my subwoofers are cranked, I expect the whole neighborhood to feel it.

#MakeBansheeGreatAgain