Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

4GheHO8.png

Join us this Friday, April 1st for Devstream #72!

Who: The usual crew is back on the couch! Rebecca, Steve, Geoff, Scott, and special guest MYNKI!

What: Join us for some updates on what Warframe is bringing you this year! From IRL Events, to Warframe Reworks, to your questions and answers, tune in to learn about what type of content you can expect! This will be our last Devstream until after our PAX East Panel on April 22, so don't miss it!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes during the Livestream!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, April 1st at 2 p.m. EDT! Time Zone Converter: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

This thread closes at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 1st!  Get your questions in!  

P.S An April Fool's Devstream? Let's hope we're all joked out by 2 p.m!

Am i really first?? Omg... eh.

When is the banshee skin actually coming?

Is the new starchart cool?

How much progress happened on the player owned catbrows?

Is there something cool in the new big update coming up we do not know of yet?

How is the Soundtrack coming along? I mean the purchasable one.

Edited by Megakruemel

Can't wait!

* Any news on Mag's rework?
* Any news on the Starchart's rework?

* Will we ever have an option to make enemies spawn like there are 4 players in a mission? Maybe with the Starchart's rework?

Edited by DJNeonNight

DE Can you make Armor sets & Syandana's not share the same colors? Because when you come up with a dope armor set color. The same colors in the same order doesn't look right on the Syandana & it messes up the whole fashion setup.

Example

Colors I want for my armor set but not Syandana

IQcAgCT.jpg

Colors I want for my Syandana but not Armor set

ynC8dNn.jpg

Original Thread On This Subject

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293
updated with examples & original thread

As Warframe's grown, a player's loadout has become more than just their gear.

What's the current thinking on in-game effects linked to specific items? i.e.:

• Lens burn-in vis-à-vis the retired Arcane helmets and Arcane Enhancements + Distillers?
  • Landing Craft deployable linked to active landing craft? (e.g. I now have a Xiphos, but still want my Liset's deployable.)

• PvE Syndicate rep still linked to not-purely-cosmetic sigils? (Warframe tracks rankups, so you don't pay for one repeatedly anymore. I think it should be possible to key the Synd sigil bonus off that?)

Following up from 18.4.2, any new thoughts on Limbo/the Rift?

Edited by Chroia

1. Archwing: Crossfire or some transition on ship maps.
  2. Relay: Addition on 2nd floor has forgotten, maybe some mini arcade games?
  3. Syndicate: Addition of new specters or weapon augments, also enable multiple purchasing?
  4. Resource Extractor: Limitation adjustment for higher MR.
  5. MR adjustment for weapons: No more MR2 with Boltor Prime please.
  6. Search feature: Unusable in Inventory.
  7. Sorties: Should promote power reduction (just like Gate Crash Event) instead of gear check braindead resistance.
    Spoiler

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Gate_Crash

...Every event point gained will give a debuff to a player's Warframe that will affect them for the duration of the entire mission. Each particular mission node will provide a particular set of debuffs depending on how many points have been collected, and each successive node's debuffs will stack with the previous set of debuffs as one progresses through higher difficulty nodes.

8. Maps: Corpus ship interception (aka Old Viver) has glitchy mob spawning and those towers should be moved back because of the addition of Nullifier.
    Spoiler

9. Accessories: Skins for Infested weapons?
  10. Accessories: Steam items for non-Steam players?
Edited by VCaptiion

• Once upon a time a Blade Storm rework was mentioned... any news?
  • Can we expect another Dual Weapon stance soon? We have far too many dual melees and I don't think we'll ever stop getting more.
  • I believe that RENAMING kubrows should be an option at the cost of plat. Can we pls have this?...
  • A Limbo tweak was mentioned previously can we get anything on this? Will energy/health orbs be inter-planar now? Because imo they should.
  • I think it would make sense that we can check our inventory inside the dojo.
Edited by Oranji

q1: ETA on Volt Rework

q2: When Volt get hes deluxe skin?

q3: Will you guys get ride of body count and build timer into melee ?its bandaid mod that should never exist long combo timer should be feature

q4: More gunblades?

q5: Will Silva and Aegis ever get a buff to makie it viable weapon?its a shame player designed weapon ended up being nothing more than fire skana.

Q1(Geoff): A long time ago in Devstream 19 you presented agile and noble stances for melee weapons, but these never got implemented. Are weapon grip based noble and agile idle stances off the table? 1, 2

Q2(Scott): Are popularity statistics affecting which frames and weapons you focus on when it comes to rebalancing? Can severely underplayed gear *cough*Banshee/Zephyr*cough* "cut in line" in your personal queue?

Q3(Steve): Have you settled on a way to allow players access to the Void after the main rift has been destroyed by the Sentients? Will every location get a void portal tile that can be activated by us via keys or otherwise?

Q4(General): Can you share anything on what's planned for a unique Sedna tileset? Since Warframe takes at least a millennium from now can we assume Sedna's position in the outer reaches of the solar system to determine what the location and it's themed enemies(Nightwatch?) will look like?

DE, if I may-

What is your/do you have an official stance on Draco- or even just loot caves/farm nodes in general. Do you consider them a problem in warframe due to how players mostly ever play just one mission in one place, rather than all of the game's content equally? Not to mention the impact it has on recruiting chat- and the difficulties it presents newer players in finding help with earlier missions.

Edited by Stratego89

We want to know about Typhus and Hennya and if they will ever become warframes in the game.

Now that we have operators, will they be playable for 'operator' missions that do not involve using warframes?

Can we have missions that involve traveling inside the data matrix of the computers we hack with our operators?

What is the next prime?  Banshee or Valkyr?  (Seems like it's going to be Banshee)

Will you please make Loki's decoy invincible for the duration?

Edited by VampirePirate

Whoa, first time I've been here on the first page. Nice!

Quick, think of a deep, meaningful question...erm, uh...crap...

Well, I might as well draw attention to my bug report that no one seems to have noticed when I posted it:

Okay, I got it...

I love the new lighting effects! For the most part, the game looks (even more) gorgeous (than before). However, there are some outliers, especially on Grineer tilesets, that under certain conditions look...strange. (See screenshots in the spoiler tag below.) So, I guess my question is: Are you aware of this, and are you still working on it?

Spoiler

uQYwhux.jpg

Q7I6PQJ.jpg

Edited by VirtualViolet
formatting

Can we be expecting any colourblindness changes in the near future. Its something that I've been pushing for for a long time, and it doesn't seem, at least from the outside, that anything is really being done to try and improve the experience for those that suffer from colourblindness. Is there anything currently in the works, or is it something that you are actively looking at trying to improve.

Relevant Forum Thread: https://forums.warfr...-personal-view/

As ever: Are there any plans to provide colour names, such as is employed in the Dojo, to make it easier to use colour palettes in general?

-

1. Are there any plans to give Syndicates some further elaboration and depth? We're still largely in the dark what the Syndicates actually want, still relying on their pitches to form much of an opinion of them.
  2. Will the Dojo be given a look over? Between a need for improved room placement and management, there's also a lot of fickleness with placing decorations in some of the older rooms (trying to set a tree in the Leto garden is quite an irritating exercise for example). And on a related note, will Barracks be given a look over aesthetically since the Second Dream, or is it not affected by the reveal?
  3. When looking over frames to rework them, what determines priority of attention? Is it a matter of looking into metrics, or more ad-hoc "I've got ideas for this at the moment"?

Any rate, apologies for going on.