Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance we'll ever see this two things: mounts, this can be just for relays or new community open spaces, just to show off; and companions, like a perma clem or that Jhon corpus guy, they can do terrible damage they just have to stay alive and look pretty.

1 minute ago, Ferdynan said:

Any chance we'll ever see this two things: mounts, this can be just for relays or new community open spaces, just to show off; and companions, like a perma clem or that Jhon corpus guy, they can do terrible damage they just have to stay alive and look pretty.

Yes yes yes ^-^

Only one short and simple question:

When does sortie season 6 begin?

Thanks to Megan for the quick response through the patch notes, hehe.

New question: Are there any reworks or tweaks planned for general focus? Or any other frame after mag and volt?

Edited by IceColdHawk

will we ever see a jackal noggle?

what is a good estimate of when we might get our own adorable catbrows? (I know the question is a cliche but im so hyped for them)

is there a new quest coming up?

will we ever see an expansion on list of tamable creatures besides catbrows and kubrows? for instance, something more crazy like a personal zanuka or moa (yes im aware you can hack moa containers)

the stalker never dropped my emo flavored chewing gum, do I get something as compenstation? 

how is the supposed umbra frame project going? any progress or are you guys waiting to work on that after update 19? is DE the ones making the umbras or are the Chinese companies making them, or do you guys have a separate team working on them?

when can we expect update 19 and what should we prepare for? 

do you think we could get a new event for update 19 or 20? 

will we be getting new operator customizations? like new uniforms or hoods and stuff? 

when can we expect Damage 3.0? 

Edited by thatannoyingcat12

Did you have any plans for Focus rework?

How strong Focus powers should be?

Will Shadow Step be nerfed Soon(tm) or it have reasonable powers?

P.S. There is flame wars on forums, we need some answers from developers.

Last devstream someone mentioned if alternate sex/gender frame skins/models where allowed? is there anything new to be heard or is it still a possible no?, if yes is there room for alternative sex/gender helmet variants of the origenal "DE" alt helms?

DE, i have a question.

In the game the ships aren't really used in battles, will there ever be missions where you have to fight with your own ship. that would be very cool because then the ships will get more involved.

Are there any plans to change or rework some augments for some warframes? Specifically Chroma.

Also, are there any plans to introduce an "augment slot"? A lot of frames have cool augments, but no room for them. A slot that could only hold augments and takes up no mod capacity (doesn't increase it either) could be really useful and add some really cool stuff.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Lucas11212 said:

Any news on Excalibur Umbrella? Are we getting a Cinematic quest for Umbra? :> Will Lotus upgrade normal Excalibur like how Hunhow did to Stalker?

I'm going to call him Umbrella from now on god bless lol

2 hours ago, Neear said:

Give us some concrete information on Umbra please. Constantly were left in the dark on this subject with the constant were working on it. Your fans deserve to know more.

Save this emotion for something that actually matters, we would have received information long ago if they were truly passionate about the topic as they stated. It's kind of heartbreaking.

---

As this week my spring break begins, I am actually able to attend this Devstream. See you on Friday if I am able to drag myself out of bed after one of my most exhausting and depressing weeks of this year.