Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #72!

[DE]Rebecca

What news can the developers share regarding syndicate quests?

What progress can the developers show about the star map rework?  The snippets from [DE]Steve's twitter feed look exciting.

What weapon skins will be released with the Banshee deluxe skin?

When should we expect to see the new ice based weapon?

5 minutes ago, akira_him said:

last devstream they literailly said it is not a problem

Uh... no- they really didn't.... You're thinking of when Scott was asked about desecrate and looting powers- which has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm asking.

Cant wait! Wish I could watch but I have to work, But here are my couple questions regardless!

Q1: Will Archwing get a smoother transition between ground and air/water? Whenever I use my archwing in the underwater lab tile-set I always feel like I'm stuck in a glass bowl, And I cant exit the water until I find an Exit transition area, Can you make it so that archwing can be used by the press of a button? I hope this leads to ground-air missions with more seamless transitions, Imagine jumping off a cliff-side only to be caught by our archwing and we could easily transition to flight combat.

Q2: Can we see improvements to the Parkour system to make it more engaging? I feel it needs a bit more adjustment since hardly anyone uses the parkour system aside from bullet jumping and running up a few walls, An example would be Titanfalls Parkour system where wall-running combos are encouraged to get from point A to point B faster, Bullet jumping does get the job done but it becomes less fun knowing you can bullet jump almost anywhere which makes it feel less satisfying, And in the end parkour should be a fun aspect of warframe, Not vital to the mission but fun for the experience. 

rtc46nebxgruwrjmzpmp.gif

Though we never saw it, the Parkour preview looked amazing in the Tombs of the sentient trailer, It looked like a good blend of both maneuverability and engaging/fun parkour mechanics:

PKt0gpx.gif

Annnd thats pretty much all of the questions I have, Thank you for making Warframe DE! :D

Edited by KyleDelta

59 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

Uh... no- they really didn't.... You're thinking of when Scott was asked about desecrate and looting powers- which has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm asking.

They specifically said the loot problem is just like things like Draco, which is not actually a problem, is a choice of player, they just provide a toolbox

Drat Sadly I must work and will not be in Attendance

First Possible Housekeeping (May be Mentioned Earlier in stream)

Will We Get a Potato alert on the 15th (Regularly scheduled Bi weekly): or During Pax east and then Bi Weekly From then on?.

Question:

Currently Arcanes Are tied to Fashion Frame Its been Stated in the Past That You Guys are looking into addressing this.

May i Suggest Something like this

chackra.png

(Spirituality) Crown: Represents Focus

(Awareness) Third Eye: Accepts Arcanes such as Arcane Phantasm

(Communication) Throat: Accepts Arcanes such as Arcane Pulse

(Love. Healing) Heart: Accepts Arcanes such as Arcane Grace

(Wisdom Power) Solar Plexus: Accepts Arcanes such as Arcane Rage

(Sexuality. Creativity) Sacral: Accepts Arcanes such as Arcane Trickery

(Basic Trust) Root: Accepts Arcanes Such as Arcane Resistance

This System Could Be Implemented on a Per Warframe Basis (Greater Fine Tuning to Warframe Play styles)

or Spoilers On a Operator Basis (Greater interchangeability) And could be further bolstered by and tied into The Focus System itself Spoiler End

Possible Segway

How is the Focus System Coming Along Anything in the works that you Can Share with us at this time?

5 minutes ago, Agent53 said:

I'm new here, and there are stil many things I don't understand about this game.

My question is why Prime Warframe is not sell on the game Market ?

Because Prime Warframes are exclusively obtained from the Orokin Void. In order to access the Void missions, you need to obtain keys from various missions, alerts, other players or Syndicate offerings.

For more information, read through this page: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orokin_Void

So, originally, Hyekka masters, and possibly Hyekka themselves, were supposed to be able to see invisible frames, as an added layer of difficulty for how dumbly overpowered stealth can be. Will we ever see them get this ability, or has it been scrapped for the time being, with such large projects like Damage 3.0, Star chart 3.0, and mag and volt's reworks?