Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Developer appreciation thread: Oberon Deluxe

TARINunit9

4 minutes ago, IamTheSparta said:

Yeah it is nice

But nope, i wont buy it just for this reason, the warframe is crap and i know i'll cant brought him in any high level group

You should try bringing him to a radiation hazard sortie speced for his Fuzzy Carpet of Doom.

People will love you because they'll be immune to all procs including the radiation so no friendly fire.

Just now, SilvaDreams said:

You should try bringing him to a radiation hazard sortie speced for his Fuzzy Carpet of Doom.

People will love you because they'll be immune to all procs including the radiation so no friendly fire.

This is.... very situational and localised

Trinity blessing is better

Definitively i'll wait his rework before buying.

6 minutes ago, IamTheSparta said:

This is.... very situational and localised

Trinity blessing is better

Definitively i'll wait his rework before buying.

Yaaaa....No because Bless doesn't protect you from Radiation price so your own team mates can one shot you.

It just gives damage reduction but no one said you had to replace your Trinity in the group, he's just another damage/supporting frame.

5 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Yaaaa....No because Bless doesn't protect you from Radiation price so your own team mates can one shot you.

It just gives damage reduction but no one said you had to replace your Trinity in the group, he's just another damage/supporting frame.

wrong 99% bless trinity can protect u from radiation.....

and for second part of the post I agree:))

Edited by -MW-Marius-

4 minutes ago, -MW-Marius- said:

wrong 99% bless trinity can protect u from radiation.....

From the damage, but not the procs itself.

"Blessing does not grant immunity from Status Effects such as Knockdowns and staggers"

Hollowed Ground protects from all status effects (Minus leech energy drains)

Edited by SilvaDreams

man u said your team mates will 1 shot u with bless in squad if they are hit by radiation......so if I'm on my 99% damage reduction nobody will 1 shot me.....this is what I try to say.....sorry english it is not my first language maybe that's why I cant explain better:))

Edited by -MW-Marius-

Just now, -MW-Marius- said:

man u said your team mates will 1 shot u with bless in squad if they are hit by radiation......so if I'm on my 99% damage reduction nobody will 1 shot me.....this is what I try to say.....sorry english it is not my first language maybe that's why I can explain better:))

Ever been Blade Stormed or taken an Exalted Blade to the back.... I have.. It sucks even with Bless.

3 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Ever been Blade Stormed or taken an Exalted Blade to the back.... I have.. It sucks even with Bless.

I have....and shield polarized and others and still cant 1 shot me.....

on topic:love the skin but oberon needs rework as long trinity can heal Operative in sortie defence I don't see a reason why oberon cant do the same!:D 

Edited by -MW-Marius-

5 minutes ago, -MW-Marius- said:

I have....and shield polarized and others and still cant 1 shot me.....

on topic:love the skin but oberon needs rework as long trinity can heal Operative in sortie defence I don't see a reason why oberon cant do the same!:D 

Any who he isn't a replacement for Trinity, he is damage mitigation via added armor and nullifying any procs.

Or his other skill even once the damage falls off rad procs enemies so they fight each other.

As for the skin... I'll pospictures when I get home in a few hours

Yep this skin is literally perfect in every way to me. Every single minor detail is not too little, not too much, just the right style. I'm actually trying to make current-oberon end game viable (with no success so far...) so I can properly play him sometimes just to look at the skin. Also- when I went to randomize colors for inspiration I thought it was broken then realized it gave me colors almost exactly the same as his defaults- but a bit less saturated. It was like the game was telling me it's heresy to even recolor it. Really cool about that default color dual-tone thing though. I'm gonna have to swap that back.